Meggan Grubb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think in one of her ig post
No she didn’t 😂 she’s never once claimed she paid for the trip

Also on her stories preaching how she was taking her mum on an amazing trip for her 60th because she deserves the world and then proceeded to upload loads of stories with no ad which she then deleted and re uploaded with an advert…
I didn’t see that but it could have been an honest mistake or maybe the place she’s staying just hadn’t specified how to label? I dunno but I’ve not seen her claim once that she had purchased it herself...

Reactions: 1

I didn’t see that but it could have been an honest mistake or maybe the place she’s staying just hadn’t specified how to label? I dunno but I’ve not seen her claim once that she had purchased it herself...
Ok hun sure… ads are ads it’s not up to the place how to label it’s up to the advertising standard agency it’s the law! Anyways clearly your a fan girl so no point whatsoever in continuing to discuss this with you…

Reactions: 2
Drama aside the place she is at looks absolutely beautiful!! Its like a dream!!

Reactions: 2

How many times or how many people on this thread need to say the same thing before you actually understand it, the word ‘PAID’ is irrelevant so your laughing emojis are confusing me as to what you find amusing

we’ve said she claimed she was TAKING her mum away on a surprise trip, therefore IMPLYING it was her treat.

i can’t make this clearer. can we move on now thanks

Reactions: 11
I have and I’d recommend but I did find it weird when she said in one of her videos she’d never actually done one of her programs before and she was surprised how hard one of the leg days was? like how is she testing the intensity then
I noticed that, love her but that’s such a typical influencer thing. Like when Meggs started her recent “fitness change” and she was talking about what a difference it made to properly follow a plan, but I swear multiple times before then she’d claimed she was going to be starting a certain guide from Beyond with people signed up to the app.

Reactions: 7
I’m new to this platform and can’t work out that’s this thread was originally about, but…

I used to LOVE Meggan Grubb, but now all she does is whine about how hard her life is and post about things she can’t talk about. She has such a nice life and is so privileged, it really has gotten on my nerves. Niall sounds like such a douche too, they make me cringe.

Reactions: 11
Thoughts?? Wasn't sure about her at first... started watching her videos and she grew on me. She seems like a beautiful person inside and out.
I thought Nial's explanation about when he decided to pop the "big question" hilarious. "I got the idea a few weeks ago." Nice one m8 😂
She seemed so sweet and innocent at first, but to me now she’s got this app to help with mental health yet she seems more depressed and anxious than ever before. Not exactly a good advert… I feel like she holds back in fear of judgment, in which case she’s in the wrong industry.

Reactions: 9
I feel like she’s really struggling with social media, I just get the impression that she doesn’t want to be as involved in it anymore but it’s her job now.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I honestly think the social media world isn't for her. For years her mental health surrounding her online presence seems to have consistently declined.
She's SUCH a talented musician and I think had she stuck to doing more with that, even if it was basing her socials on music instead of fitness, she may feel more fulfilled.

Reactions: 7
I feel like she’s really struggling with social media, I just get the impression that she doesn’t want to be as involved in it anymore but it’s her job now.
I totally agree, she doesn't appear to enjoy it as much, but as you said it's now her job. Social media is the wrong career path for anyone who doesn't like criticism or judgement, once they choose to earn money from putting their lives online, any chance of privacy is gone. I've noticed with so many vloggers who set up paid memberships along side their YouTube channels, the novelty seems to wear off quickly and then paying members start to question what exactly are they paying for. A work colleague had actually signed up to Megan's app, but once she heard Megan say she didn't realise how hard some work outs were and seeing just how stressed/anxious Megan is, she felt Megan just put her name to the app with maybe minimal input into the contents and without fully testing everything herself first.

Reactions: 6
Dunno why but her voice is extra annoying me in the recent vlogmas 😂 sounds so forced to be croaky and like she has a cold

Reactions: 3
Niall wearing BFFs Angelle queen Fuse lounge wear…🤢 ( I actually quite like Niall and Meg, but cannot stand Elle and Con, fake, greedy twats).

Reactions: 4
The try on clip in her latest vlogmas :rolleyes:
The blue top looked amazing..... but of course meggan, it doesn't show enough skin 🙄
Let's put on another a crop top for a winter event.
And the hair. FFS. It's just a bun.

She's really starting to annoy me.

Reactions: 9
The blue top looked amazing..... but of course meggan, it doesn't show enough skin 🙄

does she actually say something in the vlogmas or is it clickbait again? cba to watch 😂

She looked stunning in that blue top and the back was fabulous! Her leather trousers were too long, and the jacket didn’t go with the outfit, also her hair looked lovely in the bun.

She looked stunning in that blue top and the back was fabulous! Her leather trousers were too long, and the jacket didn’t go with the outfit, also her hair looked lovely in the bun.
That blue top with some tight trousers or jeans- anything not baggy- with those shoes would have looked amazing!!