Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shivla

Oh dear. That's pretty unprofessional

On her story today

It has been deleted.

it basically said something along the lines of ‘people confused over a drop by bo and tee - its not mine but is basically a colour I nearly released then decided against it. This will be my last collection with bo and tee’
Oh

Ellyjelly

VIP Member
Seems to have the hump with bo and tee. I used to really like Megan but she comes across as a bit of a spoilt mare and she is in a super privileged position, her gym collections arent exactly ground breaking or original, if boandtee decide to release a set with a colour Megan chose not to release then thats fine.
Where did you see this? I saw they had a new deep red/purple set out and thought it was Megan’s, she had said she wanted that colour but they couldn’t get it in time.

Hellohello123451

It’s her app lol she has announced before on YouTube and insta that it will be out early jan, she has said that the colours etc mean a lot to her and it’s “more than fitness and food”, will be interesting to see what it involves, I would definitely guess at a mindfulness aspect
Oh great thank you!

Djjdxbbx

I might get her app too! Off topic but does anyone have the Taylor Kaytee glute builder 2 and is it good for building the bum?

Djjdxbbx

😲😲😲 Jeez you’re right… it’s mad, especially when influencers (including Meggan) could afford to just… buy it? I’m looking forward to vlogmas but she’ll probably end up with loads of calendars to open every day and it’s just going to rub it in a bit isn’t it.

Also that bit in the vlog about the menu typo. It’s not a big deal but imagine you work so hard on a collab with somebody and throw them a gorgeous launch party and they include that in the vlog 😆
Meggan did lots of big giveaways last vlogmas, so I actually don’t agree

hellogrrrl

Chatty Member
Didn’t realise her and Niall had been together 7 years? Isn’t she only like 25/26? They are cute together but I get a vibe from him he was a bit of a player, maybe not so much now. I’m sure she said he turned her down a couple times before agreeing to date her
Yet she is a far bigger catch than him (acknowledging everyone has different personal taste...)

GossipGuru

I recently started watching "zoella" as Meg always goes on about her old vlogmas... and wow meg is a carbon copy of Zoe. I see where she has gotten her persona from. I must say Nial does look a lot better than Alfie (a Ryland lookalike)

bunnyblue

I think it was Monday Meggan mentioned she’d started filming again, so assuming same schedule this year I guess that means new video on the coming Monday?

bunnyblue

probably yeah, unless she’s bringing back her thursday uploads too which i doubt
did she say something about stopping Thursdays? I said Monday cause from what I remember she films for the next week, I don’t think she usually films videos that go up the same week.
I hope she keeps doing 2 videos a week anyway

Ellyjelly

VIP Member
Oh man, i vocals in here jooing it wasn’t a Tesla, how boring, how predictable. Thought she may have got a mini ( electric) or something. Sad, social media really does go to their heads. She’s probably gone to Lapland, I actually love her mum when she was in the vlogs.
Omg!! My phone seems to hate me, sorry about the spellings 🤣