Meggan Grubb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh gotcha, I do understand when they mentioned the wait since Covid. But do most people wait that long anyways, like why did he get it years ago before Covid? But i know you guys also have WAY better public transportation than us. We don't even really have an option to not get it. But we also have to take an entire summer course. Drive with an instructor for 6 hours in city, suburbs, mountains, take a written test, and take a driving test.
To be honest I was quite shocked that he didn’t have his license already? Niall is what 26? Where I’m from (Scotland) most people start learning to drive once allowed at 17 and pass their tests at 18. Sometimes people who go to uni postpone if they haven’t passed yet, due to living in a city where there isn’t a need to drive so maybe as he lived in London that was the case! Just speculating though

Reactions: 5
Neither me or my brother can drive but that's only as we both went to uni in London and live in London now. I'm surprised he didn't start to learn as soon as they began planning moving out of the city

Reactions: 3
To be honest I was quite shocked that he didn’t have his license already? Niall is what 26? Where I’m from (Scotland) most people start learning to drive once allowed at 17 and pass their tests at 18. Sometimes people who go to uni postpone if they haven’t passed yet, due to living in a city where there isn’t a need to drive so maybe as he lived in London that was the case! Just speculating though
I didn’t pass my test till I was 27 and my ex partner still to this day doesn’t have a license and he is nearly 34 haha. depends where you live, people in bigger cities tend to not bother as public transport is good. Or if one partner drives they rely on that (as my ex did with me :rolleyes:)

Reactions: 2
Usually it's cost that delays many people having lessons, so whether that's was a reason or because he struggled with the theory.

She keeps saying stuff like 'having a baby in the near future' and 'oh we can choose this carpet for our baby girl', it really sounds like they've got something planned for 2022...i swear to god I'll stop following her the day she gets preggo, surely she'll turn into just another busybeecarys and Elle Darby

Reactions: 15
She keeps saying stuff like 'having a baby in the near future' and 'oh we can choose this carpet for our baby girl', it really sounds like they've got something planned for 2022...i swear to god I'll stop following her the day she gets preggo, surely she'll turn into just another busybeecarys and Elle Darby
It certainly seems like that is something in the cards.

Reactions: 4
I think she needs to work on her mental health issues before bringing another baby into this crazy world but hey what would I know.

Reactions: 14
what names does she say in the blog? I don't want to watch but I'm nosey 😂 😂

Reactions: 1
I love Megan (on the whole) but I cannot stand those eyelashes!! She doesn’t need them!

Reactions: 8
I also don’t get why she always travels to London to get her beauty treatments done. Based on what’s she’s said in the past and recognising the train station from the vlogs, I know the train to London is minimum 38mins from where they’re from and that’s before adding in the tubes and driving/taxi to the station. Surely there’s good beauticians local to them? Seems like such a waste of time to travel that far! Makes me think she has too much time on her hands 😂

Reactions: 5
I also don’t get why she always travels to London to get her beauty treatments done. Based on what’s she’s said in the past and recognising the train station from the vlogs, I know the train to London is minimum 38mins from where they’re from and that’s before adding in the tubes and driving/taxi to the station. Surely there’s good beauticians local to them? Seems like such a waste of time to travel that far! Makes me think she has too much time on her hands 😂
Especially for something like lashes which need doing every 2-3 weeks!

I think she needs to work on her mental health issues before bringing another baby into this crazy world but hey what would I know.
This is an odd take. I agree obviously there needs to be a lot of care and thought about that decision but it’s not like she’s wildly unstable/can’t function day to day, just seems to experience anxiety a lot. Idk something about the idea that people with not perfect mental health should put off having babies until it is so much better rubs me the wrong way… for a lot of people it may never “get better” you just learn to manage it.

Reactions: 4
Everyone should do what makes them feel good but I just have to rant about how much I hate the blazer with sweatpants look. It looks so bad and weird I don’t get it. I really do love Meg but I don’t understand her style
Her style is off the scale odd! Her figure is amazing and I genuinely think she’s beautiful and I do love she dresses how she likes but….the constant too long trousers, belly on show, tops that barely cover her boobs are really odd. Agree she doesn’t not need those eyelashes.

Reactions: 7