Meggan Grubb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1094195
uhm, what?
Definitely agree with you here! This thread has been talking about her one reel for two days now… it’s harmless give it a rest 😂 you all seem to be just talking about her clothes or styling because you can’t think of anything else to talk about because she is someone who is good and does good? You all sound like bullies and I bet you’re the same people that comment #BeKind when tit goes wrong 🤷🏽‍♀️
Well, her clothes or styling is not the only thing we talked about. It's been discussed how effing annoying she has been with all the secret projects and the drama she supposedly goes through (without actually saying what's going on), as a comment said above every little thing that happens to her is world ending. (Of course, I'm not talking about Poppy here). But she's really OTT with everything and considering the place she's in today, she's complaining because she's bored. It screams privileged and the 'I love princess movies but I get my ass out every time I get the chance' is getting old. Like most of us here I used to love her and watched every vlog, now I can't stand her.

Reactions: 6
She is so beautiful though and that dress just looks a bit cheap. I love her in a silky slip dress or some glitter. I agree, I genuinely like her and I do think she has a kind heart and I actually like she does her own thing fashion wise, just sometimes I’m like 😳🤔😂

Reactions: 9
Meggan thread (non rave) created on the Influencer board.

Reactions: 9
I mean I checked and the other thread already has 3 pages, I think that’s more a reflection of the people posting to the thread than of Meggan 🙂😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Watching her old tik toks from 2020 and can’t put my finger on why she looks so different?

Hey all! Not sure if I’m on the correct thread of not, pretty sure the rave thread is full, but I also have been wondering if she’s pregnant? I’ve noticed all of the other speculations listed, but also noticed a shortness of breath in her recent vlogs. Anyone else? I would be super happy for her if she is 🤰🏼