Megan Rose Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok... worst (and illegal) disclosure on the last post promoting fake tan. I’ve reported to the ASA.

Reactions: 1
All ads must be declared at the very beginning... not hidden at the end. Pretty sure that’s what I read in another post.
She also very sneakily declared that it was an ad on her stories. It was in the top right hand corner of the screen. Why not just be transparent?!

Reactions: 3
Yep. As someone who suffers from anxiety and depression, I honestly think it's awful she's taking advantage of people promising this will help with so many things. The girl has no qualifications in anything mental health-related, she's scamming poor impressionable people!
I'm guessing they cancelled due to Corona? I know before she said they wouldn't be cancelling at all (after taking forever to find a venue)

Reactions: 4
Yep. As someone who suffers from anxiety and depression, I honestly think it's awful she's taking advantage of people promising this will help with so many things. The girl has no qualifications in anything mental health-related, she's scamming poor impressionable people!
I'm guessing they cancelled due to Corona? I know before she said they wouldn't be cancelling at all (after taking forever to find a venue)
Yes after saying that the Coronavirus wouldn’t stop them going forward last week, she’s now cancelled and it’s going to be an online event. I also suffer with anxiety and really bad PTSD and find her promising things she knows not enough about is not on 😔

Reactions: 1
Yes after saying that the Coronavirus wouldn’t stop them going forward last week, she’s now cancelled and it’s going to be an online event. I also suffer with anxiety and really bad PTSD and find her promising things she knows not enough about is not on 😔
As I have stated multiple time’s on here, she is an absolute charlatan.

Reactions: 5
I saw earlier that she was going to stay in the house because she’s still not feeling well so sticking to the guidelines with the whole pandemic and then I just seen she’s away to collect her daughter from nursery 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I saw earlier that she was going to stay in the house because she’s still not feeling well so sticking to the guidelines with the whole pandemic and then I just seen she’s away to collect her daughter from nursery 🤦🏼‍♀️
Well how else is she supposed to get Esme? Chuck her in a uber by herself from nursery? 🤔😂

Reactions: 6
Can she not buy that kid some felt-tip pens?! She seems to spend a lot of time drawing with her Mums biro in her notepad. And not a toy in sight? Seems to spend her life at nursery, watching TV at Paul’s, or drawing lines on a pad with biro lol. I guess maybe she’s not a ’Mummy Blogger’ so not where her content is aimed, but even so....in all the stories with Esme I have never EVER seen them like doing a puzzle, or messy play, reading a kids book? Nothing?! Seems to have her head so far up her ‘inner peace’ arse that Esme isn’t on her list of priorities at all. (note-I’m not suggesting she is mistreated at all...seems a happy, well-fed, clean and taken care of child etc. but just seems to be ALL ABOUT MEGAN.....with her child just kind of wandering around the room aimlessly at all points.

Reactions: 12