Megan Rose Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m over the queen and the ‘Yass Queen!’ - who actually says that?!

Meg- also over seeing your daughter pick her nose and eat it. Vile. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I’m over the queen and the ‘Yass Queen!’ - who actually says that?!

Meg- also over seeing your daughter pick her nose and eat it. Vile. 🤮
Err. Really? I hope Esme doesn't turn out much like her mother. Who takes care of her daughter when she is out on weekend for 'much needed break'??

Reactions: 1
B995EEF3-BDE3-4F8D-B295-CA011F851F1E.png
Oh Megan I leave work at 7am to drive 14miles to work. There was traffic on the motorway and then by work the police closed a road because of a crash so I ended up being 50 minutes late for work (I’m a teacher so I had to frantically call while driving to let them know I needed cover).
my day is so busy usually my second wee (after my morning wee) of the day is when I get home, around 6pm-7pm. So please forgive me if I don’t have a chance to look at my inner self!!!! What a wolly..

• Heart
Reactions: 10
‘True happiness is created within me and I can choose it now’ what a bleeping ignorant privileged thing to say. What about the vulnerable women reading that suffering with severe mental health problems who are unable to ‘choose happy’ and then proceed to feel even shitter with themselves for their inability to do so.
The one about other people’s judgements is just a way for morons like her to refuse to accept responsibility for the things they say and do that are wrong. As an adult we should accept responsibility for our actions and sometimes we will come under attack from people. Sometimes yes,those people are just arseholes and attacking for no reason. But Megan,had it ever occurred to you that our judgements are based on things you do that might be worth looking into? Overexposing your daughter, selling this facade to viewers that if they have a crystal and a bar of chocolate and say the right things then miracles will happen. You are full of tit and are rightly being called out on here for it-I am judging you because you deserve to be judged for some of the bollocks on your page. How DARE you spout this bullshit about being happy now when you have to swan off to expensive spas to be happy,or shill some bullshit to people for a bit of cash because you can’t just go and earn money the way everyone else does. duck you.
6-8 months ago I would have been a massive supporter of you and honestly your page was helpful to me,your attitude and things you were saying were genuinely useful and inspiring and I loved following you. Now you are just full of tit.

And who the duck with a job/kids/commitments has time to sit and listen to their inner self and take notes ffs-get in the real world love.

Reactions: 14
‘True happiness is created within me and I can choose it now’ what a bleeping ignorant privileged thing to say. What about the vulnerable women reading that suffering with severe mental health problems who are unable to ‘choose happy’ and then proceed to feel even shitter with themselves for their inability to do so.
The one about other people’s judgements is just a way for morons like her to refuse to accept responsibility for the things they say and do that are wrong. As an adult we should accept responsibility for our actions and sometimes we will come under attack from people. Sometimes yes,those people are just arseholes and attacking for no reason. But Megan,had it ever occurred to you that our judgements are based on things you do that might be worth looking into? Overexposing your daughter, selling this facade to viewers that if they have a crystal and a bar of chocolate and say the right things then miracles will happen. You are full of tit and are rightly being called out on here for it-I am judging you because you deserve to be judged for some of the bollocks on your page. How DARE you spout this bullshit about being happy now when you have to swan off to expensive spas to be happy,or shill some bullshit to people for a bit of cash because you can’t just go and earn money the way everyone else does. duck you.
6-8 months ago I would have been a massive supporter of you and honestly your page was helpful to me,your attitude and things you were saying were genuinely useful and inspiring and I loved following you. Now you are just full of tit.

And who the duck with a job/kids/commitments has time to sit and listen to their inner self and take notes ffs-get in the real world love.
APPLAUSE!!!!!!

View attachment 81035Oh Megan I leave work at 7am to drive 14miles to work. There was traffic on the motorway and then by work the police closed a road because of a crash so I ended up being 50 minutes late for work (I’m a teacher so I had to frantically call while driving to let them know I needed cover).
my day is so busy usually my second wee (after my morning wee) of the day is when I get home, around 6pm-7pm. So please forgive me if I don’t have a chance to look at my inner self!!!! What a wolly..
IMG_20200206_002847.JPG

I had read the above comment on one of her posts a week back I think...Sometimes her response seem fake. Like she clearly wants to tell the person off but is replying nicely just so she can maintain persona..

This comment is 💪. Also I have noticed that with most of these so-called influencer's there is a mindset that any and all criticism is hate and that it is always wrong to judge. They need to know that there is an important distinction between nice(pleasant,agreeable) and kind(coming from place of benevolence). And between being judgemental and simply expressing good judgement. It's not always kind to be nice.

Last edited:
View attachment 81133

I had read the above comment on one of her posts a week back I think...Sometimes her response seem fake. Like she clearly wants to tell the person off but is replying nicely just so she can maintain persona..

This comment is 💪. Also I have noticed that with most of these so-called influencer's there is a mindset that any and all criticism is hate and that it is always wrong to judge. They need to know that there is an important distinction between nice(pleasant,agreeable) and kind(coming from place of benevolence). And between being judgemental and simply expressing good judgement. It's not always kind to be nice.
I hate when they do those really fake nice replies to people,not sure what they are trying to prove with that? Although I wouldn’t have agreed with that comment anyway as I don’t think it’s selfish to split from a partner you are not happy with.
And wow your point about nice,kind and judgement was really thought provoking thank you for that :love:

I had to unfollow her. She’s gone in a completely different direction since she split up with Paul...on some self righteous spiritual journey. Paul clearly didn’t believe in it all, you could see that when they were together that he saw through the bullshit! I’ve just looked on her stories though and spotted one of Esme’s bottles on the side...a MAM bottle...wasn’t that long ago she was advertising for Tommee Tippee even though she never bottle fed Esme until she was over a year old, spouting that she did and then she stopped taking the bottles...what a load of tit 😂😂 I saw her tits more than my own during Esme’s first year, never a bottle in sight. Not shaming her, it’s amazing that she could breastfeed but don’t lie and say you did both when you didn’t! But yeah... only advertise what you believe in Megan Moonchild x #ad 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also is it me or does her new place look really not child friendly! All that fancy furniture with a toddler..

Also is it me or does her new place look really not child friendly! All that fancy furniture with a toddler..
It was #gifted from made.com. Doubt she really cares if it’s child friendly, when she’s getting constant freebies! Embarrassing

Honestly I was thinking this but wasn't sure if it was just me as I don't have any kids but the place has so many bits and bobs around, she must have to watch Esme like a hawk!

Honestly I was thinking this but wasn't sure if it was just me as I don't have any kids but the place has so many bits and bobs around, she must have to watch Esme like a hawk!
well considering she doesn't have traditional job and thinks getting up at 5am and thinking positively and saying queen umpteen times, and sprouting spiritual crap,all while sitting in comfort of her home without venturing out would solve problems and help achieve goals then she must be having plenty of time to look after the kid😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Posting about the coffee with “paul” written on it.... she wrote “worst coffee ever” and gave it the finger. For someone who is so “woke” and “positive” she can be so petty and immature. He is still the father of your child. Not to mention he is parenting and she is out getting pissed on gin. Just seems a weird time to get a dig in. I’m sure he goes out partying when she is parenting too, but do you think he would add an Instagram story giving the name “Megan” the finger? Soooooo incredibly petty of her to do. I’m sure it will be deleted in the morning when she is hungover feeling sorry for herself.
Really used to enjoy following her but you’re right she has gone a completely different direction and seems so fake

Reactions: 3
Posting about the coffee with “paul” written on it.... she wrote “worst coffee ever” and gave it the finger. For someone who is so “woke” and “positive” she can be so petty and immature. He is still the father of your child. Not to mention he is parenting and she is out getting pissed on gin. Just seems a weird time to get a dig in. I’m sure he goes out partying when she is parenting too, but do you think he would add an Instagram story giving the name “Megan” the finger? Soooooo incredibly petty of her to do. I’m sure it will be deleted in the morning when she is hungover feeling sorry for herself.
Really used to enjoy following her but you’re right she has gone a completely different direction and seems
correction it appears she is just getting a dig in while completely sober in the morning during her travels to Amsterdam. Some how feels worse lol

That story this morning of her sticking her middle finger up at a coffee cup which says Paul on it! Thought they were “coparenting”?!
How graceless. What a horrible environment for their daughter to grow up in.

That story this morning of her sticking her middle finger up at a coffee cup which says Paul on it! Thought they were “coparenting”?!
Literally 2 minutes after I posted this a clarification was posted to her stories saying it wasn’t about Paul. Hi Megan 👋😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Literally 2 minutes after I posted this a clarification was posted to her stories saying it wasn’t about Paul. Hi Megan 👋😂
hello moonchild Megs!

I actually genuinely believe she has an account on here- I don't think she would comment on her own thread but she is the type to comment on others and think that the earth/moon/spiritual light shines out of her own hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why did her and Paul split? I saw he went on James Smith's book tour maybe that pushed her over the edge.

Reactions: 2