Megan Rose Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants people to feel sorry for her. She basically organizes a pity party.
That is what influencers and celebrities do when they can’t stand and face criticism.
They turn criticism into bullying, trolling, harassment or whatever they can call it.
All of them need to get a job, get some skills, do something in the real life.
Being lectured about kindness, self-love, body positivity by people whose main activity is selling their pets, their kids, their body, their soul to have more followers/sponsors is quite irritating.

I really like Rihannon Lambert (IG and podcast)! She is a hard worker who uses social media as a tool (not an end). She found the right balance: she shares a small part of her life (eg. holidays, pregnancy…), she provides relevant advices, she doesn’t call herself what she’s not.

Sorry if my English is quite weird, I’m a non-native speaker.
Surprised that a grown up is behaving like this. And everyone of these so-called influencer's scoff at the idea of traditional 9-5 job or offline work but it takes a lot to keep and hold job. Unlike sitting around at home all day with phone in hand.

Reactions: 4
I genuinely do think she has lost her marbles. Giving people advice on how to get up at 5am? If you don’t need to get up at that ungodly hour, DON’T! I regularly see 4am when getting up and ready for work, but guess what? I don’t put stories all over my Instagram kissing my own arse for getting up and out the house at that time. Christ sake Megan 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Guys if we don’t feel like getting out of bed at 5am we just have to say the words ‘thank you’ or ‘thank you for another day’ that will help apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s the smugness in her pictures that annoys me. And any hole who tells people to quit the job they hate like she did in her stories-it’s not that easy when you have a mortgage and a family love. head.

and this 5am bullshit is ridiculous-I’m happy with my 8.15 wake up and the work I get done in the day,but if I was up early I would keep that information to myself because nobody gives a duck.

and who goes to a spa and is so stupid that they don’t even look at treatment prices so accidentally spend 250 quid on treatments. Moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it just me or is she becoming really unlikable ? Smug to the point you just think she actually has some real worries one day as her life seems pretty drama free and easy to most of us

Reactions: 7
I thought Megan would post relatable content about being a single working mum with some make up bits thrown in, but she has gone far out weird. I feel sorry for her really, it’s like she is trying to find her place in the IG world but she seems very lost and it’s not working for her. I do also think she could get herself into trouble giving unqualified health advice.
I’ve unfollowed her as she is coming across as smug even though she knows nothing about real life. And I don’t actually think she is like that, it’s all for IG!

I thought Megan would post relatable content about being a single working mum with some make up bits thrown in, but she has gone far out weird. I feel sorry for her really, it’s like she is trying to find her place in the IG world but she seems very lost and it’s not working for her. I do also think she could get herself into trouble giving unqualified health advice.
I’ve unfollowed her as she is coming across as smug even though she knows nothing about real life. And I don’t actually think she is like that, it’s all for IG!
I almost think it’s worse if she isn’t like that in real life-imagine knowing her in real life and seeing her Instagram and there being miles of difference between the two versions of Megan-I would be mortified if that was me! I’m sure people who actually know some of these influencers are thinking wtf?! When they see some of their posts,it’s so embarrassing to think about

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or is she becoming really unlikable ? Smug to the point you just think she actually has some real worries one day as her life seems pretty drama free and easy to most of us
Becoming?? We are way past that!!!!

Reactions: 4
Lol. So true. Isn't she qualified to get real job? And maybe keep insta on side🤔
That wouldn’t earn her nearly as much. She gets paid at least £2200 for one picture in the main feed. Possibly more depending on previous engagement ratings.
Sometimes the price is based off 1% off your followers. So in 220k followers 1% is 2200.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I wish I could go to a spa at the drop of a hat, the closest I’m getting is the SPAR shop 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Really annoys me how she’s blatenly reading a script on a screen behind her phone on the cringe videos she keeps posting

• Haha
I'm sorry but that Matalan dress is hideous, such an unflattering cut for anyone above a size 8. Ugly colour too.

I'm sorry but that Matalan dress is hideous, such an unflattering cut for anyone above a size 8. Ugly colour too.
Wrong thread, sorry 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’ve gone from really liking her her to seriously disliking her in a matter of months.

No don’t wanna get up at 5am and put any crystals up my a** thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If I ‘accidentally’ didn’t check out the cost of a Spa treatment at the hotel I was staying at and it cost £250 I’d have to do a bloody runner!! On what planet do you book a treatment without confirming the price???

Reactions: 3