Megan Rose Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When they were together I always imagined her doing her affirmations and meditating with her crystals while Paul sniggered in another room with his hand over his mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Meditations and affirmations didn’t seem to start until post-Paul. Now she’s being recharged by the moon and hosting webinars she’s a whole new woman 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They definitely didn't seem compatible. I can imagine Megan is quite high maintenance and insecure.

Reactions: 5
This post has really pissed me off ... the root of all money issues is not mindset and beliefs around money! In the current climate people are losing their jobs through no fault of there own and new jobs are hard to come by - they can’t just pray to the moon to find more cash! People are struggling and to blame it on their own mindset is offensive! Yes, people should have saved more but no one expected the world to be as it is right now...
13592C7F-B972-43B0-964F-F4186E1F5950.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
This post has really pissed me off ... the root of all money issues is not mindset and beliefs around money! In the current climate people are losing their jobs through no fault of there own and new jobs are hard to come by - they can’t just pray to the moon to find more cash! People are struggling and to blame it on their own mindset is offensive! Yes, people should have saved more but no one expected the world to be as it is right now...
View attachment 235390
What a load of privileged tit 😤

As anyone knows there's lots of reasons why people find themselves in debt. To put it down to a general reason of their mindset is laughable. Why would you ask for financial advice from someone who isnt qualified to give it. Also, why would someone who's not qualified to give it run a webinar giving people advice on it!

A mental block does not prevent money from appearing in your bank account! She’s so detached from reality it’s unreal!

Reactions: 6
Well if it was as easy as that then to manifest money then why the duck would she be flogging a webinar and selling her child out for ads on insta? What a knob head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Don’t worry girls, I’ve manifested that I’m going to win the euro millions ... drinks are on me 🍾🍾

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 235390
Bunch of BS. who does she thinks she is for doling out money advice? Fix your mindset my Ass. It's easy for her to say these stupid stuff when she doesn't have to work long hours on minimum wage or worse lose job. Getting freebies sitting at home and making IG stories doesn't count as work ffs

Reactions: 9
View attachment 235390
What a twit....

Reactions: 2
She’s now doing podcasts with another absolute clampit lalalaletmeexplain. I honestly couldn’t listen, my eyes would roll back so far I’d give myself a brain haemorrhage

• Haha
Honestly...NO! :D I know Paul seems fun and all that but more like a friend. I feel like he is the type of a boyfriend who tells his girlfriend off for crying. He has called people snowflakes before and said that he only has compassion for children, animals and disabled people. Obviously it is not good to moan nonstop but I just think as his girlfriend you would be having a hard day needing to hear something nice to feel better but instead he would tell you to duck off and stop complaining :D. But if you meant he is your crush look wise then I get it haha.

Live journalling stories....she is literally writing in a notebook! And people are watching this 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5