Megan Mckenna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m absolutely raging at the IVF/fertility struggle shenanigans. What a bleeping entitled melt she is.

Megan, you’ve been with that Lego-head fella for a year and already got engaged and 3 months pregnant, please sit the duck down, witch please.

Even if she has been told she’ll struggle to conceive, that’s not a klaxon to just go at IVF within weeks of meeting someone. Maybe make some sensible decisions (eg freeze eggs?) or perhaps wait until you are in a settled, long term (LONG TERM!) relationship and then work out what the best options are.

I say this as someone who had 6 years/6 rounds of IVF (after health issues 10+ years prior that made it clear that would be the likely case) and eventually got our happy ever after - which is probably contributing to my rage, it’s just not ok though, you haven’t had a struggle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Oli always used to post his first child . I’ve followed him for a few years. He’s genuinely the most terrible footballer I’ve ever seen. He’s so fast he forgets to stop running. It’s like road runner 😂
I didn't even know he had a child till I saw this! Girl or boy? So strange he doesn't post them at all? Also strange megan hasn't mentioned the child considering they're going to be a sibling?

Reactions: 4
I didn't even know he had a child till I saw this! Girl or boy? So strange he doesn't post them at all? Also strange megan hasn't mentioned the child considering they're going to be a sibling?
Boy I think I didn't know either. Looks like this is his first child the way these 2 prats are acting. Disgusting both of them
---
My ex did that. The new gf now wife didn't know he had kids until someone dropped the how are your kids. And then played it off like I was the reason why he didn't see his kids. Why do women stay with men who do this? If he already abandoned 1 kid he will do same to Megan and what is he 26??

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Boy I think I didn't know either. Looks like this is his first child the way these 2 prats are acting. Disgusting both of them
---

My ex did that. The new gf now wife didn't know he had kids until someone dropped the how are your kids. And then played it off like I was the reason why he didn't see his kids. Why do women stay with men who do this? If he already abandoned 1 kid he will do same to Megan and what is he 26??
Absolutely right, the biggest red flag in a man is someone who doesn't fulfil their parental duties!! So weird.

Absolutely right, the biggest red flag in a man is someone who doesn't fulfil their parental duties!! So weird.
But Megan don't seem to care at all. Ollie gives me the creeps. 100% love bombing this will not end well. Deadbeat dad and Megan will make out like theirs is so special. Fecking ejits

• Heart
Tempted to comment on her video ‘Aw, how nice that baby will have a half brother too!’ and see how rapid it gets deleted 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Is he not shagging her enough or something why the ivf 🥴🥴🥴 freaks
She is saying its her pcos but I think it's bollox both pathetic and making a mockery out of couples who have tried for years not months.

Reactions: 8
She is saying its her pcos but I think it's bollox both pathetic and making a mockery out of couples who have tried for years not months.
Has she ever even mentioned PCOS before? She claims she apparently got told she had it when she was younger in that post.. No mention of it before all this as far as I know? It’s so weird just trying to justify it. The people blowing smoke up her ass too is mad 😂

Reactions: 7
Has she ever even mentioned PCOS before? She claims she apparently got told she had it when she was younger in that post.. No mention of it before all this as far as I know? It’s so weird just trying to justify it. The people blowing smoke up her ass too is mad 😂
She is an attention seeking muppet with a cyclops looking lego haired fella who think they are so important. Both seem like narcissists so gonna be a long 36 weeks of her thinking she the only women to ever get pregnant. And I don't ever recall her mentioning anything and pcos it's just hurtful to ollies son as they making out like this baby is his first

Reactions: 13