Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kokomonroe

So I went and had a nosey on her account as something was telling me too and found a pic of her in hospital with the Coeliac society thinking she was in hospital because of that. But then she used the same pictures to use in her IVF treatment. So the hospital pic were for IVF . Like she is weird and it's attention seeking. So they met New Years Eve 2022 so might aswell say 1st Jan 2023 it's only April 2024 and people are gushing and crying saying how happy they are about her IVF blah blah... What is wrong with people and are they so thick to realise that realistically she didn't even try for a year as pics are dated in November

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18

Pjta

No you are completely correct it is so insensitive and actually feels like a punch in the stomach seeing her stupid posts. She hasn't struggled, you can't struggle in less than a year she is making an absolute mockery of it. She's a self absorb narc how has no one around her told her to stfu.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Rxt156

VIP Member
Christ is nothing private any more? Do we need to see multiple videos of her being injected. You can discuss an important issue without this. Seems a bit attention seeky to me

Reactions: 17

Rxt156

VIP Member
I’m surprised this thread isn’t busier. I’m amazed that she somehow salvaged a bit of a career after her rage outbursts on reality shows

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
stop pushing your belly out Megan...

you don't even look pregnant, and won't do for weeks yet,

that idiot Laura Anderson was at this carry on too.

mgmhs

Just seen a video on Instagram of her from ex on the beach. Dunno who she’s shouting at but she’s a screaming ‘she ain’t the big girl I am the fuckin big girl in here’
😂😂😂😂😳😳😳😳😳
The list of embarrassing (for her) one liners that there are from EOTB & CBB is extensive!
Personal fave "I'm the only girl who has ever made that boy c*m" about Jordan Davies 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

lalalanded

VIP Member
Please share

Not defending her behaviour but she's coeliac and McDonalds do get it wrong a lot. My MIL is coeliac and I've witnessed them first hand doing it wrong so many times that she now just doesn't even eat it. Asking for a burger with no bun and they don't get it. It's ignorance but absolutely not an excuse for her to berate them.
Fine if she was asking for no bread due to her condition but she was asking for 'pickles in a pot' which sounded like 'pickaaaaaaws in a pawwwwwwww'.

• Haha

GoldSilver

VIP Member
The mum has social media, she posts her son. It’s quite clear to anyone that he has not had any involvement with him. Also if he’s sharing this pregnancy announcement wouldn’t you expect his son to be mentioned alongside his new child 🤷‍♀️
Absolutely disgusting that he and Megan are parading about as though it’s his first child!

And he’s ugly as sin. Got yourself a great prize there, Megan.

BabeTakeTwo

Chatty Member
So glad a thread for MM... She's a nasty piece of work, doubt she was ever told "no" by her parents, and that she was a Princess.

I've only ever seen her disgusting behaviour on the reality TV circuit, and have never bought the ideal that she's grown and changed. Has she heck!

Her new fella will soon see the real MM when the baby is crying and they are both sleep deprived - good luck with her attitude then, as she won't be able to cope.

As other Tattlers have said if she can scream, bitch and be a total 😩 on tv, what is she like in real life.

If I was her Mum, I'd be very worried for this new baby that is coming - it will Al look wonderful fir her Insta and followers, but that's when the 💩 will really hit the fan.

Handerton

Chatty Member
“Now I’ve won celebrity BGT I’m going to be a global star”
Still has only had one single hit the amazing heights of number 43 in the charts

• Haha

Jennytea

VIP Member
God what a slap in the face for people who are ACTUALLY struggling with fertility issues. I’m sorry but these spoiled brat influencers who are used to getting everything they want when they want it by clicking their fingers really feel hard done by if they don’t get something as soon as they decide they want it! She needs her head checking if she started trying for a baby with that deadbeat prick within months of meeting him. They’re a pair of weirdos
This is exactly what I thought. It comes off as so privileged! There are people who try for years to conceive and go through massive hurdles with the NHS to try and get treatment as it’s so expensive private and then you have someone who’s been in a relationship for a year sharing their IVF journey as if it was a long struggle to conceive. No worries about the finance behind it. If I was someone struggling to conceive I wouldn’t find that post relatable at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Megan, stop making out this child is Olis first and only child,

your child has a half brother and the fact you haven't mentioned it once, and you delete comments, proves you're jealous.

Mentioning it once won't invade the boys privacy.
---
Or Oli could mention him

kokomonroe

I didn't even know he had a child till I saw this! Girl or boy? So strange he doesn't post them at all? Also strange megan hasn't mentioned the child considering they're going to be a sibling?
Boy I think I didn't know either. Looks like this is his first child the way these 2 prats are acting. Disgusting both of them
---
I didn't even know he had a child till I saw this! Girl or boy? So strange he doesn't post them at all? Also strange megan hasn't mentioned the child considering they're going to be a sibling?
My ex did that. The new gf now wife didn't know he had kids until someone dropped the how are your kids. And then played it off like I was the reason why he didn't see his kids. Why do women stay with men who do this? If he already abandoned 1 kid he will do same to Megan and what is he 26??

• Sad
  • Wow

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
God what a slap in the face for people who are ACTUALLY struggling with fertility issues. I’m sorry but these spoiled brat influencers who are used to getting everything they want when they want it by clicking their fingers really feel hard done by if they don’t get something as soon as they decide they want it! She needs her head checking if she started trying for a baby with that deadbeat prick within months of meeting him. They’re a pair of weirdos
I came here for this comment! She really gives spoilt princess vibes. She’s obviously been lucky enough to fall pregnant very quickly this whole ‘trying for a while’ is insulting to couples who have been trying for actual years. Tone deaf idiot🙄🙄

• Heart

craftingfroze

Chatty Member
Megan has now joined the likes of amy hart and vicky pattinson, scaring women mid 20’s-mid 30’s about not being able to have kids, considering the majority cannot afford nor have the time to go through the lengthy egg freezing or ivf process.

• Heart
Boy I think I didn't know either. Looks like this is his first child the way these 2 prats are acting. Disgusting both of them
---

My ex did that. The new gf now wife didn't know he had kids until someone dropped the how are your kids. And then played it off like I was the reason why he didn't see his kids. Why do women stay with men who do this? If he already abandoned 1 kid he will do same to Megan and what is he 26??
Absolutely right, the biggest red flag in a man is someone who doesn't fulfil their parental duties!! So weird.