Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
Megan and Oli boy need to read the room. Blathering on about their “fertility journey” when they’ve barely been together just screams zero awareness and dreadfully insensitive.

Reactions: 22

kokomonroe

I know EOTB likely made people act extra so they would get more air time but I genuinely think the way she was pathetically jealous over Jordan is the real her so it’s no surprise if she has been a catalyst in her bf not seeing his child anymore if that is the case.

I used to go out with one of Mike from Love Island’s friends and he absolutely hated Megan and blamed her in some ways for his death because she was apparently vile to him. There is more that was said too but out of respect for Mike I don’t want to share more. I can’t get it out of my head and her I’m so nice now and have calmed down fakeness doesn’t wash with me. I’m surprised nobody has ever done a story on it but I guess it doesn’t change anything does it and people eventually get what they deserve.
I fully understand how someone can push someone who is already vulnerable over the edge. No a leopard doesn't change its spots. And Megan has not changed. She is just wearing a fake mask. It will soon slip.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
PCOS absolutely doesn’t mean infertility and she shouldn’t be basically saying ‘I’ve got PCOS so I had to get IVF’ Many people with PCOS (including myself) are able to get pregnant naturally without any issues.

She clearly hasn’t bothered to educate herself on fertility and it’s a horrible message to send when she’s fucking 30 years old that she ‘needed’ to get IVF because she has PCOS.

I found her mildly irritating before but now I really find her fucking obnoxious.

New to this thread 👋 I actually know of Oli from before he was a pro footballer (don't want to say too much and out myself 🙃) and it doesn't surprise me that he's gone and knocked her up and they're engaged. He's always wanted to be wealthy.... he's securing that bag for sure 💰 Also doesn't surprise me he's a deadbeat dad either, selfish 😴

Deedeemegadoodoo

I have found my people! She is awful. I guess she has fulfilled her wish of snagging a footballer or a ‘celeb’. He actually seems like a nice bloke but his hair and dress sense are awful, he looks like he should be called Cletus and he’s come down from the Appalachian mountains. She has also changed her look and not for the better! There’s no way she eats all the food especially as she deliberately Add lots of unhealthy stuff, but it’s clearly to up her engagement.

She was vile on EOTB and BB (I don’t watch TOWIE) so I can’t see she has changed. Absolutely fame hungry wannabe. Can’t stand her but fascinated to watch.

• Haha
  • Heart

Belleboo

VIP Member
She’s beautiful to look at but so horrible inside, the way she spoke to people on Ex on The Beach and TOWIE was disgraceful. My mother would be ashamed if I behaved like that, shouting and screaming at everyone for nothing. I actually think she’s a good singer but she’s vile.

Fanta1

He has a son that he’s clearly not involved in his life, the mum seems to have done it all alone since quite early. Must be upsetting seeing people say it’s his first child

• Sad
  • Wow

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
She is going to be one of those annoying pregnant influencers with their bellies hanging out pretending they’ve got a massive bump when it’s just a bit of bloat isn’t she 😭 She’s only 12/13 weeks and she’s stroking her stomach already

• Haha

Handerton

Chatty Member
Her Coeliacs is an interesting thing. She went from eating bread and pasta in BB with no issue (could have been gluten free but was not mentioned) to self diagnosing IBS to “I’ve had it since I was seven”. Puts me in mind of when Scarlet Mofat told everyone she was scared of lifts, and someone went on her instagram and found dozens of lift selfies

• Haha

Rxt156

VIP Member
How random she’s gone from losing her shit on Ex on the beach to being a country singer to BB star to online insta chef? Wtf? Still think she’d batter you if you knocked her drink over

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not new, but while we’re talking about Megan and her fiancé again, I have never seen another TikTok that has made me physically recoil from the screen the way this one does. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
He got caught texting other woman. Oh I agree, he isn’t perfect but he just looked broken while he was with her which was sad to see.
Nah, I’ll save my sympathy for someone who deserves it, if he was so ‘broken’ he could have finished with her, not text other women begging for a shag behind her back.
He was also a total bellend on the island with Bear Grylls as I recall.

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
Aw Megan nobody gives a fuck that your baby is the size of an avocado.

I actually think she should shut up about the whole IVF thing. It’s obviously all happened quite smoothly and quickly for her and her banging on about it must be so insensitive to people who try and struggle for years? Not to mention she’s clearly got finances on her side which many wont have. There was no need for her to even mention it tbh in my opinion. I don’t know but I’m sure it’s not relatable for most people? Happy to be corrected if I’m wrong here.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Truth2010

Her outbursts were terrible to watch, I haven’t seen anything with her in on telly but only judging by memes. I’m sure anyone of colour would have been painted completely different as violent and dangerous if they acted like her.
Wasn’t she all mouth anyway?

Reactions: 19

DariaMorgendorffer

Her outbursts were terrible to watch, I haven’t seen anything with her in on telly but only judging by memes. I’m sure anyone of colour would have been painted completely different as violent and dangerous if they acted like her.
Wasn’t she all mouth anyway?
she attacked people physically and threw objects and drinks on ex on the beach. But they have security for that sort of thing, and the contestants are basically encouraged to do that. They get warnings but they aren’t kicked off the show for attacking a fellow castmember once or twice. She also got into Tiffany “New York”’s face on Cbb and called her a “ghetto c*nt” in the diary room. If New York has behaved as she did or made a racial insult, she would have been removed and never seen again on tv most likely.

• Angry

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Engagement and IVF within the first year of the relationship? 🫣

Anyone know what happened between her and her ex best mate Sophie?

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Something about their relationship doesn’t sit right with me. I can’t really explain it, but it’s the way she keeps looking to him when he’s off camera. Like if she mucks something up when cooking, she looks to him instead of into the camera, and when she gets him to taste her cooking she’s really pushing him to say how amazing it is. She was talking about the babies dressing gown and kept looking to him. When ur recording a video, u should be looking into the camera as ur talking to ur audience, not someone who’s sitting somewhere off camera.
I know she’s an angry loony tune normally but I’m wondering if she’s so desperate to keep this one that he’s love bombed her into it and it’s him who’s pushed for a baby so soon, after all, he did propose after only a few months. I dunno, I’m just waffling but something seems off to me

Reactions: 18

lalalanded

VIP Member
She once put a story up on her instagram of her ordering McDonalds through the drive through like it was haute cuisine. She was demanding this and that on the side in her horrible chav accent and the poor person couldn't understand her because they weren't British. Not many people outside of the UK are going to understand an Essex accent very easily. Her story just mocked the person relentlessly. Honestly, she's such a classles c*nt. She got so many comments calling her an arse and she really deserved it.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18