Megan Mckenna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and oli both look really soapy. Their style doesn't help but they both look really greasy?

Reactions: 4
I’ve never been a fan of Megan but I’m happy for her nonetheless. All feels very rushed though…
They’ve only been together just over a year right? Very rushed. Megan has had a lot of serious relationships too so I hope she is being cautious. They got engaged very quickly! Major red flag now realising he has another child that is never mentioned too 🙃

Reactions: 9
They’ve only been together just over a year right? Very rushed. Megan has had a lot of serious relationships too so I hope she is being cautious. They got engaged very quickly! Major red flag now realising he has another child that is never mentioned too 🙃
He’s also been engaged before 🫣🫠

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Having a baby with someone you’ve known a year and already has a child he’s binned off has disaster written all over it.

You need to have such a strong relationship to bring a child into it, it tests even the most solid relationships at times. 1 year of floofing about having comped hotel stays isn’t it. I can’t take anyone seriously who thinks getting engaged after 5 months is worth congratulating 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Strikes me she’s moved from her I’m a gluten free chef era to I’m a mum era. Same as every other Tik toker and insta hun

Reactions: 8
cracks will show in the relationship when the babies born...

Oli will probably get bored and move on.

Maybe Megan will get a nanny?

Reactions: 2
I hope so….her short temper and a crying baby. It’ll be better for the baby to have a nanny. Or maybe her mum/sister will provide help.
she's doing well keeping the nice mask on just now...

but sleep deprivation could drive it off

Reactions: 4
Just seen another picture of him and I can’t cope, how does she think his fringe is acceptable😂 looking like Lloyd from dumb and dumber.

And that wispy ratty beard ffs I’ve had enough

• Haha
Reactions: 15