Megan Mckenna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oli always used to post his first child . I’ve followed him for a few years. He’s genuinely the most terrible footballer I’ve ever seen. He’s so fast he forgets to stop running. It’s like road runner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
wonder if it's Megan that's stopped him from sharing his child...

she could be jealous 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Stumbled upon this thread…I’ve always thought he was an odd looking bloke when I saw him in megans reels, but whatever I’ve not got to sleep with him 🤷🏼‍♀️ Now seeing he is a dead beat on baby number 2 by 2 at just 26 😳 I was actually just wondering to myself how she’s earned her money? She doesn’t seem to do any sponsored posts on instagram?

Reactions: 5
Christ how long have they been together? They tried for ages before going down the ivf route!! He's only 26 years old!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How would they have even been trying for ages? They’ve only been together less than 18 months? And she’s already 3 months pregnant? So they must of started trying for a baby within months of knowing each other. It all seems so odd and rushed.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Wow they've only been together for about a year. Maybe she just wants to be a mom so bad. I support the football team he 'plays' for and he is absolutely useless

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Trying naturally for a while… a few months then
She’s also said even after all the freezing of eggs etc that they waited months before implanting. The timeline just isn’t adding up 🙃🤣 why no mention of the fact he’s already a dad too?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
God what a slap in the face for people who are ACTUALLY struggling with fertility issues. I’m sorry but these spoiled brat influencers who are used to getting everything they want when they want it by clicking their fingers really feel hard done by if they don’t get something as soon as they decide they want it! She needs her head checking if she started trying for a baby with that deadbeat prick within months of meeting him. They’re a pair of weirdos

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s also said even after all the freezing of eggs etc that they waited months before implanting. The timeline just isn’t adding up 🙃🤣 why no mention of the fact he’s already a dad too?
These people are lunatics 🤣 months and a while to the them mean 2 months! I bet they moved in together immediately too. Bizarre

Reactions: 15
Engagement and IVF within the first year of the relationship? 🫣

Anyone know what happened between her and her ex best mate Sophie?

Reactions: 19
God what a slap in the face for people who are ACTUALLY struggling with fertility issues. I’m sorry but these spoiled brat influencers who are used to getting everything they want when they want it by clicking their fingers really feel hard done by if they don’t get something as soon as they decide they want it! She needs her head checking if she started trying for a baby with that deadbeat prick within months of meeting him. They’re a pair of weirdos
This is exactly what I thought. It comes off as so privileged! There are people who try for years to conceive and go through massive hurdles with the NHS to try and get treatment as it’s so expensive private and then you have someone who’s been in a relationship for a year sharing their IVF journey as if it was a long struggle to conceive. No worries about the finance behind it. If I was someone struggling to conceive I wouldn’t find that post relatable at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I came here for this comment! She really gives spoilt princess vibes. She’s obviously been lucky enough to fall pregnant very quickly this whole ‘trying for a while’ is insulting to couples who have been trying for actual years. Tone deaf idiot🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16