Megan Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I read about her birthday and what he said about an unborn child, it sounded to me like she had a miscarriage. Did anyone else read it that way?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
So trashy.. the act and the need to show this message on instagram.

Acting like a 15 year old who has her first boyfriend 🙄
I don't even get this, like, she's just gonna walk around with her coochie hanging out? Okay Megan. Just wear a dress next time genius.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apparently they're fighting a lot. Probably due to his drug use versus her clean living and having responsibility for her young children, in comparison to his teenager.

So, will they make it down the aisle?

Gosh I hope so, I feel we were badly let down in terms of the craziness we were due from the kravis nuptials.

Reactions: 6
She was on Daily Pop yeserday and everything is fine she was on touting her BooHoo line , her and Avril Lavigne have to same problem as both are engaged to musicians with addiction issues who are friends in real life

Reactions: 3
She reminds me a bit of Madonna in that interview, something about the blinking, the way she talks and the taking herself very seriously. She seemed a bit bored talking about him with all the "pink and feathers and zips" and just waiting to see what he wears so she can coordinate with him and the lack of info about wedding - almost like she was pissed off to be talking about it. I've probably been watching the Body Language Guy but theres seemed to be zero excitement about the wedding. Maybe it's just the way she talks about it? Anyway hopefully it's all going ahead, it'll be hilarious.

Last edited:
Their relationship is so so toxic. In the last 2 days you've had Megan deleting a post that made MGKs addictions seem quirky and cute, then him admitting he had a gun in his mouth whilst on a phone call to her as he felt suicidal. One of them is going to end up dead.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
What surgery has he had? Stuff about a hair transplant online.
Definitely think a hair transplant. Which fair play to the guy, it’s difficult to lose your hair at a young age.
CD83B31F-D3AE-4DD6-80D4-BB49BEF91F70.jpeg

I’m not sure what other surgery he’s had but it looks more like he’s lost quite a bit of weight so that could be the contributing factor to why he looks different.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just seen Megan with rose gold? pink hair, it really suits her and MGK 👩🏼‍🎤
Looks like the hair transplant was worth it 😆

• Haha
I wish Prince William would get a hair transplant. Like if we have to look at him for the next 40 years the least he could do for us is to sort out his hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I just watched the MGK show he did called Life in Pink. It was good, for what it is. But my god. He is never without a joint in his hand. He is right-he is weed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Does MGK going clean off drugs include weed?
He says something about kicking them for good. And then you see him like 20 more times smoking up. So. I don’t know. At the end he goes home and Megan is gone. The implication being that she left him. But they have been together since so I don’t know what happened there.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bit icky but apparently there was a blood stain on her pink Barbie dress 👀 don’t know where that came from 😆 maybe the painters came early to paint the town red 🩸
42D9D69B-B7AE-4CA2-ACBB-959A402276D9.jpeg

Reactions: 5