Megan Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen deuxmoi story ?? Wish she’d just straight up say what it is
Yeah I'm dying to know what he's been saying about her behind her back.Calling it now,these two are not making it down the aisle.Their kind of love/infatuation burns out fast.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah I'm dying to know what he's been saying about her behind her back.Calling it now,these two are not making it down the aisle.Their kind of love/infatuation burns out fast.
Agree, she looks like she’s got the Ick from
The videos on TikTok I’ve seen of them 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There was a blind item on foxella about someone with daily drug use issues and it impacting their relationship and it was alleged to be MGK

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
There was a blind item on foxella about someone with daily drug use issues and it impacting their relationship and it was alleged to be MGK
Did she really expect him to change though! He’s been very open about his drug use. She apparently doesn’t do drugs.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What drugs is he doing? I guess I don’t even know
To be fair; I just googled it and he seems to be ‘working on his sobriety’ these days - I didn’t know! I assume he still smokes weed regularly but you never know. I think he used to be open about taking MDMA and mushrooms/acid, Adderall…

Reactions: 2
I really don’t get the MGK obsession and attraction . People who say he’s hot . I don’t find him attractive at all 🤢 and seeing old clips of him and what he looked like before all the work he had makes me feel even more sick lmao I don’t know what she sees in him . The way he spoke about Kendal Jenner in that clip when she was a teen and he was in his 20s made me feel sick 😭

• Sick
Reactions: 10
That trailer for Good Mourning is full on cringe from MGK 🫣 but Megan look HAF with the magenta hair👩🏼‍🎤🔥

So trashy.. the act and the need to show this message on instagram.

Acting like a 15 year old who has her first boyfriend 🙄
Who was that message to? I think she's having some sort of midlife crisis. That's not a normal way for a grown women to behave. It's like she's never had a boyfriend before.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her stylist Maeve…
That is so weird. Like of you've done that fine whatever, but then tell your stylist and publicise it.

I wonder if the previous relationship was a bit passionless, now she's actually got an exciting sex lifes she's got a bit carried away with it.

The blood thing made me laugh because you could tell she thinks their sooooo cool and edgy and individual for drinking each others blood. Angelina and Billy Bob already did that.

• Haha
What surgery has he had? Stuff about a hair transplant online.
He had an implant in his chin. He looked like an inbred redneck before.

I saw the DM printed about Fox being so desperate to shag Kelly that she chopped a hole in the crutch of that blue jumpsuit! Nasty! I hope she washed it before it was given to the person repairing it. Was it even hers or loaned?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Is it even that hard to get out of a jumpsuit 😂 just take your arms out and pull it down?!

• Haha
Is it even that hard to get out of a jumpsuit 😂 just take your arms out and pull it down?!
One of the DM comments was that the sex clearly wasn't that hot if she had time to look for scissors. It would have just been ripped otherwise.

• Haha