Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cherrypie32

Chatty Member
The ‘baby bag’ thing was tongue in cheek, however I do think she’s drastically unprepared for how the baby will affect their lives. She’ll make out it’s a doddle though for sure.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
nothing puts me off that luggage brand like these influencer trips they do. Surely marketing teams aren’t this out of touch?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Maiwether

Member
I think she needs to be a bit more tactful with how she’s talking about her pregnancy. It’s very clear it was not planned and clearly a shock, but some of her tone about how it will impact her life has been quite negative and that won’t go down well with people who are trying/can’t get pregnant. Her recent story where she keeps looking wistfully into the distance whilst explaining that a “meteor-size curveball” has put a stop to her plans for a dressing room is a bit much.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Is there a thread for her mate Claire? Finding them both insufferable with the aff links. Claire is always on the beg for reel views too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Sorry I’ve had to unfollow.. and I’ve got two kids, but it’s just a bit unbearable when the influencers get pregnant and you have to watch them bang on about it, and then get a load of stuff for free. I sound really bitter there I know..!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Tell.A.Tale

Chatty Member
Laughing HARD because when she hits the 4 month sleep regression or toddler years she won’t remember what it’s like to still be in bed at 7am. She has absolutely no clue!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

HM93

New member
Agreed. Stop talking about your baby if you don’t want people asking. What relatable influencer (which is what she originally claimed to be) is buying a Miu Miu bag days from giving birth? The same influencer that does 2-3 pre-baby holidays including one at a £500+ a night hotel in Portugal. Do I sound bitter? For sure, but it’s just a massive stone’s throw from when she was wasn’t receiving a ton of free clothing (and not highlighting this) whilst claiming she’s still ‘size small’…give over Meg, you clothes don’t go over your belly and that’s ok because weirdly enough you’re pregnant 😂 God forbid women get bigger during pregnancy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

pommobear

VIP Member
The mother content makes me feel like I’m on a different planet. Never laughed once, never found it endearing but people seem to lap it up.
I'm a mum and I had to unfollow her as her perfect new mummy toxic positivity schtick was driving me insane.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Marza

VIP Member
I find her smug and unrelatable. Showing off how fit and cutesy she is. She has all day everyday to herself so why wouldn't she look good. Shes obsessed with taking photos from on high giggling wildly into the camera in her size small shorts😂😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

HumphreyB

VIP Member
She is obviously a very fit and active person and has luckily had a very straight forward pregnancy. She has no kids, can work from home so she has way more down time than someone with no kids and/or a full time job. She is very like a lot of first time mums I know. As they say ignorance is bliss
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Marza

VIP Member
As a previous poster said she likes to show off how she does pregnancy differently and so much better than others. Wait till shes stuck indoors because a new baby demands so much.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

pommobear

VIP Member
Tbh if someone I knew was that manic and happy a week after giving birth I would be worried for their mental health.

Such things CAN be a warning sign for serious issues like postpartum psychosis.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Tell.A.Tale

Chatty Member
Women that document every single second of pregnancy, share countless photos of their gut then get annoyed when people ask if they’ve had the baby 🙄
My thoughts exactly! I know more about her and Gemma Alster’s pregnancies than they do my own but equally I’m not narcissistic enough to think that anyone genuinely wants to see my bump continuously.

Also I’ve sent Meg a few messages (questions about products she’s flogging etc) and she’s not read them but conveniently she can read the messages asking about her baby. I can’t eyeroll hard enough.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

kingfisher100

Well-known member
She’s beyond annoying. How many stories of an Ikos resort do we need. Good to see her breaking the taboo of enjoying a 5 star holiday with an immobile newborn though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4