Carnations & Corner Baths
VIP Member
I don’t follow her anymore but am lolling so hard that all she thinks she’ll need is ONE nappy and some wipes. 

reality check incoming soon…
She is absolutely one of the smugest around. Veiled bragging about how chill herself and Sam are. Nothing relatable about her.She’s beyond annoying. How many stories of an Ikos resort do we need. Good to see her breaking the taboo of enjoying a 5 star holiday with an immobile newborn though.
That wouldn’t make for interesting look-at-me, look-at-me, look-at-my-fabulous-life type content though would it?I know everyone is different (and I’m not aiming this at anyone if they have done the same) but even if you felt amazing during that first week I can’t understand the rush to go out and about every single day for coffee and cake dates.. everything she done in the last few weeks waiting for baby. Why not just switch off and enjoy that first magical week as a family of three getting to grips with baby and just savouring the moment!