McFly, Busted and wives #3 Mcfly are going on tour but James Bourne is no more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi!! I’ve only recently discovered Tattle and have spent daaaaayyyss reading these threads about McFly and the Fletchers 😂

I used to be so obsessed with McFly back in the day, I do still love them but find Tom pretty irritating now. YDT was a bit of a washout, it’s ok to listen to but I’d love to see them go in a heavier direction. Looking forward to seeing them at Glastonbury next month.

I unfollowed James recently on Twitter, I didn’t really notice a lot of his tweets until this Sugar Beach stuff, pure cringe. He needs to let go.

Reactions: 7
It seems tom gets a lot of hate but dougie can do no wrong

I like them all but I do think a lot of things fans aren't happy with isn't always down to tom. The latest thing is him missing during MTA livestreams. Maybe we'll find out later on that he couldn't for a legit reason.

It all feels like album 6 all over again. Tom got most of the hate because fans assumed he was stopping the band so he could write books. He tweeted that everytime he went on twitter he was sent hate which made him feel anxious and later we are told it was Dougie who was delaying things. The signs were all there (moving to LA, prioritising acting lessons, the 2 bands he toured with, missing mcfly Sunday meetups) but fans ignored that and blamed tom. It was only when they released the doc that it got turned into a big "Dougie eat the nacho" joke instead of apologising to tom

Reactions: 5
This is such a odd friendship considering he and James never really got on, even in SOD

CF4265CE-A4C2-4541-83F0-9C09D07EE155.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen his TikTok about a reunion? I tried posting it but can’t.

Just let go, James

James and Dave didn't get on, therefore James' other ex-bandmate's wife can't like him? 🤔
Just random as Matt was out of the picture then, him and James aren’t really friends just collegues. Like they don’t hang out so it’s kinda random!

Reactions: 2
Just random as Matt was out of the picture then, him and James aren’t really friends just collegues. Like they don’t hang out so it’s kinda random!
i was under the impression that Matt and James were still friends back at this point in time and drifted apart later on? Most of SoD went to Matt and Emma’s wedding, so presumably they were still friends around that time for Matt and Emma to meet and become friends with Dave.

Reactions: 1
i was under the impression that Matt and James were still friends back at this point in time and drifted apart later on? Most of SoD went to Matt and Emma’s wedding, so presumably they were still friends around that time for Matt and Emma to meet and become friends with Dave.
James said busted didn't hang out outside the band after they got big. He got on with Matt but they didn't do things together if it wasn't music related

Yeah, I they were all very friendly around the SOD time. I remember they were photographed together a good bit partying. Dave defo met Matt and Emma through James, so I guess it is kinda funny that James and Dave had a huge falling out and that the Willis’ seem to still be genuine friends with Dave and his family 15 years later….and then there’s James with his latest young girlfriend. Emma in particular seems to be very fond of Dave, she’s never mentioned James at all!!!

James was one of Matt’s ushers at his wedding and James’ whole family were also invited because Matt used to live with them. I think Matt and James were quite friendly and saw each other a bit during the Busted split and McBusted, but not a lot as James mainly lived in the US. I think there’s been a noticeable cooling there though since the second busted spilt. I really wonder if Matt is sick of James’ tit.

Yeah, I they were all very friendly around the SOD time. I remember they were photographed together a good bit partying. Dave defo met Matt and Emma through James, so I guess it is kinda funny that James and Dave had a huge falling out and that the Willis’ seem to still be genuine friends with Dave and his family 15 years later….and then there’s James with his latest young girlfriend. Emma in particular seems to be very fond of Dave, she’s never mentioned James at all!!!

James was one of Matt’s ushers at his wedding and James’ whole family were also invited because Matt used to live with them. I think Matt and James were quite friendly and saw each other a bit during the Busted split and McBusted, but not a lot as James mainly lived in the US. I think there’s been a noticeable cooling there though since the second busted spilt. I really wonder if Matt is sick of James’ tit.
yeh its odd cos matt's always spoken fondly of james, you can see it in the mcbusted interviews and DVD's and i think he has respected his talent in the past. i've strongly believed after HWT, matt (and emma), found james dating emily strange and felt he had to distance himself a little and he grew closer to charlie throughout busted's return anyway as they now have more in common than before.

Reactions: 4
James is mentally still 17 years old. That explains his young girlfriend 🤦🏻‍♀️

Btw. Anyone know what's up with Charlie? He canceled his whole tour and his Patreon is to be frozen.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
James is extremely immature for his age; his pursuit in music is worlds apart to Charlie’s for example.. Charlie has his patreon as far as I know James doesn’t but relies on the social media interaction of his busted fans, being nostalgic and buying shite with his crap graphics lol

he gives me the ick so much
He really is a man child

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20220510-211917~2.png
Screenshot_20220510-211931~2.png

There were a few more but I don't have tiktok. These are from mcfly fans sharing them. I'll try find the others again

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.