McFly, Busted and Wives #2 All About The McMoney!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

When you compare this to what was posted last night it shows how poor the set is. The 2014 greatest hits set list was pretty much the same give or take a few songs but I remember this tour being really great and probably the last decent mcfly tour before they gave me the impression they no longer gave a tit
Ahhh that brings back memories!!!! Amazing show. The Memory Lane tour always sticks in my head as being 😍😍 I cancelled my tickets for this tour as the rescheduled date didn’t work for me, still have o2 tickets so I’m hoping they decide to revamp the set list and chuck in some more golden oldies 🤞🏼😂

Reactions: 1
I'm going on Saturday, an the setliat disappoints me so much, it's barely any different from their summer shows recently.
When I bought the tickets they said it was for the lost songs and possibly a new album.

I dislike the new album but wish we could have more lost songs and classic mcfly. Some of these songs are so over played.

They are not in it for the love are they? Gone are the days they used to have a mini jam on stage and laugh and a joke. For me the wonderland tour was the best 👌 absolutely loved that.
Was a good show not what they do now.

Reactions: 7
I think the opening song is a weird choice, should of been Happiness. I would of put Young Dumb Thrills in the setlist where Happiness was as well. Also No Worries instead of that dumb resurrection song no one asked fo and most of us haven’t heard because most fans aren’t in MTA. Oh, and no one needs and debut album (non single) debut song that they’ve done on previous tours and anthology that could of been another Lost Song!

• Haha
I'm watching videos from Newmarket and they're actually really good, this is just adorable:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
More gifted items for the Judd household. Do they ever buy anything with their own money? 😡

If there was a song i could erase from the world forvever it would be All About You. Its just tit. Then i heard it was about Giovana and that makes it even more tit. If it comes on the radio when Im driving I would rather sit in silence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just seen Tom’s insta story…he’s only a few days in and already struggling. Doing strictly and the tour is going to burn him out

Reactions: 4
I'm watching videos from Newmarket and they're actually really good, this is just adorable:

They’re good, there’s no denying but their hearts are in it anymore. It’s just money not passion

Reactions: 8
The tour started tonight, fans are not happy with the setlist… it is kinda bad tbh! Glad I got a refund!

First tour I’ve never been to and I’m glad I didn’t miss this, I double booked myself with a holiday and once upon a time I would have cancelled the holiday and gone….

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think Tom will be doing a Phillip Schofield on us in years to come?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Just watched strictly and he looks awful. Going to see them next weekend so hopefully get a better set list!

I was there for this, can confirm was well cute.
Altho they got the crowd going before they started with YMCA lol 😆
See nothing has changed, they’ve been doing YMCA for years. Yes it’s fun but it’s just same tit different year now for fans who’ve been to most tours as let’s be honest, most people going to the tour now are old school fans not new younger fans!

Okay, I am so happy Tom has Amy. I love she is going on tour with him. I think they will be a perfect pairing. I just can see the rumours now tho 😂 even tho Tom and Gi are solid as a rock give it a few weeks and there will be rumours

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Okay, I am so happy Tom has Amy. I love she is going on tour with him. I think they will be a perfect pairing. I just can see the rumours now tho 😂 even tho Tom and Gi are solid as a rock give it a few weeks and there will be rumours
Some one of the Fletchers thread is hoping for the strictly curse! I can't see it but sure there will be rumours

• Haha
Both Tom and Gi come across as completely sexless, I'll find any rumours laughable.

BTW guys, did you know Tom is doing Strictly and touring at the same time!? Don't think he's mentioned it 🙄 but he's exhausted. Nothing has ever said he is more desperate for exposure than this decision, he couldn't just ask Strictly to defer to next year, his ego needs it right now!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Both Tom and Gi come across as completely sexless, I'll find any rumours laughable.

BTW guys, did you know Tom is doing Strictly and touring at the same time!? Don't think he's mentioned it 🙄 but he's exhausted. Nothing has ever said he is more desperate for exposure than this decision, he couldn't just ask Strictly to defer to next year, his ego needs it right now!
I went last night, I'm so glad I did. Really enjoyed it and felt theg had their spark back abit.

Although Tom looks exhausted it was a great show and felt like the old days, good banter and a good show. My voice is abit croaky this morning.

I wouldn't wish the strictly curse on anyone, especially if children are involved, I think Tom and gi (Although so PG) i recon they are solid. Well I just hope so.
Harry on the other hand I would have placed bets on that back in the day!

Reactions: 12
I went last night, I'm so glad I did. Really enjoyed it and felt theg had their spark back abit.

Although Tom looks exhausted it was a great show and felt like the old days, good banter and a good show. My voice is abit croaky this morning.

I wouldn't wish the strictly curse on anyone, especially if children are involved, I think Tom and gi (Although so PG) i recon they are solid. Well I just hope so.
Harry on the other hand I would have placed bets on that back in the day!
I also went last night and had a really good time, so glad I didn't sell my ticket. Can't wait for the November concert now!

Reactions: 5
Went to the tour last night. Was good to see them after ages. Glad I went.
One thing I do regret is buying the program. £15 but only had photos and no writing apart from the song titles. Used to love reading their acknowledgements back in the day. Also noticed the tour book had POV and no worries listed so looks like they got cut from the final set list.