Maura Higgins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tolly want a word 😂😤😤
I liked Curtis until I heard about his behaviour at Panto also following girls online after PAs
During the time they were together I'd definitely argue Maura and Curtis were the more high profile the press seemed obsessed with them. Molly and Tommy were always more popular on social media.

I don't know what his behavior during panto was but I vaguely remember some of Maura's fans getting bothered about him following some hostesses that he worked with during a PA. There's a lot you could criticise him for but I think that's a bit of a reach.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
During the time they were together I'd definitely argue Maura and Curtis were the more high profile. Of course that all depends on how you measure it. Molly and Tommy were definitely more popular on social media.

I don't know what his behavior during panto was but I vaguely remember some of Maura's fans getting bothered about him following some hostesses that worked with during a PA. There's a lot you could criticise him for but I think that's a bit of a reach.
People couldn’t stand Curtis though. Maura carried Curtis to the final so I wouldn’t say they were a high profile couple. If they were the most high profile they would have won but they came 3rd?

They never were as high profile as Molly & Tommy or other couples from previous seasons such as Olivia & Alex, Dani and Jack (even though they weren’t together long). Maura on her own yes but not Curtis or them as a couple...

Reactions: 11
What went on in the villa isn't relevant to how much coverage they get outside of it. After all Amber Gill won the whole thing she was clearly the most popular islander at the time but she pretty much disapeared after she and Greg split.

Maura and Curtis got near constant coverage in the press of them being paparazzied out on dates, their Instagram stories. Everytime either of them were spotted with other people of the opposite sex there were implications they were cheating or had secretly split. They also both secured some pretty big TV gigs. Press attention doesn't equal popularity but that's not what we're talking about here.

Reactions: 3
Curtis just gives me chills he treated Amy badly also she never really got to spend that much time time the girls as they were like constantly together. If he hadn't of got with Maura he would never have made it to final three couples. Also once you're part of a famous couple it doesn't ever really seem to die

Reactions: 20
Would genuinely rather Curtis.. imagine putting up with the painfully UNFUNNY chris 24/7? 🥴
Oh God no, I'd take Chris over cringey Curtis 100 times over 🤢 I don't know what it is but he gave the ick from Day 1 in the villa. The smarmy, disingenuous persona would be far more off-putting for me. Would be happy to never see his face on TV again after that car crash stand-up show. No 'nice' guy talks about women like that.

Reactions: 30
Oh God no, I'd take Chris over cringey Curtis 100 times over 🤢 I don't know what it is but he gave the ick from Day 1 in the villa. The smarmy, disingenuous persona would be far more off-putting for me. Would be happy to never see his face on TV again after that car crash stand-up show. No 'nice' guy talks about women like that.
I think the bottom line here is that maura has no taste in men 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's just photoshop right?
Did you see she has eyelashes in Pennys/Primark now?

Reactions: 1
I think she’s changed the shape of her jaw
I think its veneers. Her two front teeth used to come out a little more than the rest. Im kind of disappointed, I like Maura and now she's just going to look the same as everyone else on Instagram.

Unpopular opinion but I'm actually sick of the veneers trend no one is unique anymore. I can see them phasing out in the near future though everyone will be looking for the U shaped smile rather than the straight across teeth

Reactions: 18
I think its veneers. Her two front teeth used to come out a little more than the rest. Im kind of disappointed, I like Maura and now she's just going to look the same as everyone else on Instagram.

Unpopular opinion but I'm actually sick of the veneers trend no one is unique anymore. I can see them phasing out in the near future though everyone will be looking for the U shaped smile rather than the straight across teeth
Maura has been wearing invisalign trays over a year and finished them last weekend. I did think that was a long time to have it but I suppose it depends how straight you want your teeth. I noticed a few of her bottom teeth aren’t straight on the inglot make up site for the lip shade colours. She mentioned before that she did it to widen her smile, but the Invisalign caused a few gaps so she got some bonding on it. Not sure I like them, her teeth look too straight now.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She mentioned before that she did it to widen her smile, but the Invisalign caused a few gaps so she got some bonding on it. Not sure I like them, her teeth look too straight now.
When she widened her smile, It definitely changed her face. She looks a little different now. Still getting used to it

Reactions: 6
She’s lost so much weight and yet seems to have a healthy appetite - well that is purely on judging what she puts on the gram. I think her and Chris will break up very soon..

• Wow
Reactions: 4