Maura Higgins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never seen Love Island but apparently she was credited for creating a phrase ‘fanny flutters’- funnily enough on the Australian Love Island that was out a year prior to Maura’s series one of their cast said it! Proves that it’s all scripted.
Yeah they were saying fanny flutters on geordie shore in nearly 10 years ago 😂 deffo not coined by her

Reactions: 15
Wow she is so skinny, I remember watching Love Island thinking she was thin but now she has the build of a young girl. Hope she is okay.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Anyone else cannot stand her fella? He is so not funny it hurts 🥴🥴

Reactions: 13
I have an irrational need to know if she’s had her monroe hole stitched up or if she’s editing it out?!
it was was such a deep hole on love island!
84A9DEDB-C749-47DF-9496-C4BC3A520A41.jpeg
C4D18378-454D-4E60-B9CC-30D2EC813E71.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I like Maura she’s gas! Can’t see it lasting with Chris though. He has his fully moments alright but could you be dealing with that 24/7 😳🙈
Once the big bad world opens up again and celebs get to leave the house that’s when you will see a lot of these relationships crumble..... it’s a case of he will do for now!! 😂

Reactions: 11
I like Maura she’s gas! Can’t see it lasting with Chris though. He has his fully moments alright but could you be dealing with that 24/7 😳🙈
Once the big bad world opens up again and celebs get to leave the house that’s when you will see a lot of these relationships crumble..... it’s a case of he will do for now!! 😂
Totally agree, a lot of these folk can’t spend time by themselves and I’m talking both in celebsville and normal life. The relationship will have served them both but my prediction is they break-up over the summer a few weeks after lockdown has been fully lifted.

Reactions: 15
I've never fully bought into her and Chris being real. As much as I don't trust The Sun and The Daily Mail they do tend to call gossip about Maura right, it seems she has no shortage of friends willing to sell stories on her. Among the multiple reasons given for her break up with Curtis they said Maura had grown unhappy with how little time they spent together around December and wanted out of the relationship but was pressured by her management to stay with him and how she could make millions more as part of a couple. Georgia Steel is on the same management as Maura and belatedly admitted that Off Limits pressured her to stay with Sam Bird. It tallies with what other islanders said about when trouble started between then and even when Curtis says he believes she started to go off him. If she could lead Curtis on I think she's capable of doing the same with Chris.

The only question for me is whether Chris himself is in on it. They started heavily teasing there was something between them the exact same day that Alexander Demetriou gave his interview admitting his "close bond" with Maura had his wife and several other Dancing On Ice pros convinced they were having an affair. All the excitement about them possibly getting together deflected attention away from a story which would have made Maura look bad. Everytime they heavily hinted there was something between them they'd get press stories and way more followers and engagement on their instagrams. It's certainly kept her in the spotlight and I doubt anyone would care about him at all if he hadn't attached himself like a barnacle to Maura's backside and now her concubine.

At best it's a relationship of convenience. The fact that she was seeing someone else only a few weeks before confirming her relationship is very suspect. It definitely looks as if she was desperate to land a celebrity boyfriend and when that didn't work she went with her backup option. That doesn't bode well for them long term.

Reactions: 16
Maura made a few cutting comments here and there which led half the internet to believing she was somehow different to any other influencer frauding for a living

Reactions: 11
Just watched Love Island. Had fun watching her and Molly. Surprised to find out she ended up with Chris. Kinda like them together. It’s gets hard in lockdown. I bet they have fun no matter how long it lasts.

Reactions: 5
Just did some “research”. Maura broke up with Curtis over a year ago. Before this whole Covid mess. It’s so weird how some people talk about the break up like it was just a few months ago. It must suck to have an exboyfriend that you only dated for a half a year haunt you.

Just did some “research”. Maura broke up with Curtis over a year ago. Before this whole Covid mess. It’s so weird how some people talk about the break up like it was just a few months ago. It must suck to have an exboyfriend that you only dated for a half a year haunt you.
I think it’s because they were such an odd pairing. It still baffles me lol

Reactions: 9
Would genuinely rather Curtis.. imagine putting up with the painfully UNFUNNY chris 24/7? 🥴

Reactions: 5
Haunt her is being very melodramatic. They were the most high profile couple of their season arguably the most high profile couple the show has ever had. They were together for 8 months far longer than anyone predicted and there was constant media coverage of their relationship and they broke up in a swarm of controversy. Multiple rumours of cheating on both sides, hers including an affair with her married dancing on ice partner as well as reports she'd been pressured to stay with Curtis by her management raising the question of whether she was just using him. That's going to get people talking.

It's not like she's been quietly trying to move on with dignity. She's talked about him a fair amount since they broke up. She had a very public negative reaction to him dating again seven months later and at one point she even pulled a hoax that they'd gotten back together conveniently the same day as her married dancing on ice partner was caught sneaking out of flat.

He's not that much better. After a long time of keeping silent about her he's gone down the same route partly because he's been on another dating show were you're expected to talk about your last relationship. That's Maura's problem he hasn't gone away, he's still getting media coverage which references him as her ex but that's the price you pay for being a 'celebrity' couple.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haunt her is being very melodramatic. They were the most high profile couple of their season arguably the most high profile couple the show has ever had. They were together for 8 months far longer than anyone predicted and there was constant media coverage of their relationship and they broke up in a swarm of controversy. Multiple rumours of cheating on both sides, hers including an affair with her married dancing on ice partner as well as reports she'd been pressured to stay with Curtis by her management raising the question of whether she was just using him. That's going to get people talking.

It's not like she's been quietly trying to move on with dignity. She's talked about him a fair amount since they broke up. She had a very public negative reaction to him dating again seven months later and at one point she even pulled a hoax that they'd gotten back together conveniently the same day as her married dancing on ice partner was caught sneaking out of flat.

He's not that much better. After a long time of keeping silent about her he's gone down the same route partly because he's been on another dating show were you're expected to talk about your last relationship. That's Maura's problem he hasn't gone away, he's still getting media coverage which references him as her ex but that's the price you pay for being a 'celebrity' couple.
Everything you write is overly dramatic. Bringing up things that happened over a year ago. Pretending that your opinions are facts. Writing a whole book every time. I think you might be too invested in Curtis. Weird

• Haha