Maura Higgins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to this thread *waves* :)

Never been a huge fan of Maura. Why can’t influencers in general just have normal facial expressions in photos? Why do all of them have their mouths hanging open?

What even is this gormless look?? Is this meant to be sultry and attractive or something? Dreadful imo.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Never been a huge fan of Maura. Why can’t influencers in general just have normal facial expressions in photos? Why do all of them have their mouths hanging open?

What even is this gormless look?? Is this meant to be sultry and attractive or something? Dreadful imo.
She looks so plastic and agree re the expression 🙄

Reactions: 5

She looks stoned 😳 oh gawd she looks like a reject barbie

• Haha
Reactions: 6
tbf if i ever saw her irl i’d have to double take cause i’d think she’s melania trump at first glance lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
‘People praising Maura for this photo without make up on’
People would be voting me as prime minster if they saw what I look like without it then. Sheep.

Reactions: 9
In fairness Maura has done so well from love island , compared to Lucie, Yewande and all,the others except Molly Mae

Reactions: 7
In fairness Maura has done so well from love island , compared to Lucie, Yewande and all,the others except Molly Mae
Yea considering she and mollie mae weren't the original islanders they have done well...

Reactions: 4
I see the amount of comments under articles in the DM about her has fallen drastically. I wonder if that's a sign that her bubble is bursting and the press will stop following her every bowel movement.

Reactions: 8
The only time I found him funny it was completely unintentional on his part. It was one he tried to invent a game were he put clothes pegs on people and asked his followers to send him videos of people 'pegging' and slightly unnerved at the videos he got back not knowing it was a sexual act.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
okay but I cant be the only one who thinks that maura is progressively starting to look more and more like alyssa Edwards.... who is a drag queen
Screenshot_20210128-225525_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210128-225645_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20210128-225554_Instagram.jpg
300.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25