Matty Gilbert, does O.F & lives in a lift, cant wear a shirt in Tayto Park bcz hes Gods gi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I'm saying is if I were to film my front door every single day as part of my content, I would make sure it was clean and painted 🥲🤣

Reactions: 2
Awh stop, sure have you seen the garden? Can only imagine what the neighbours have seen and heard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine heading out your front door or bringing in the shopping from the car and seeing him in his gear or standing half naked on the doorstep 🤣 that tit doesn't wash in Ireland 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh god, even worse if you've kids with you 🙈 I always thought imagine heading for a nice stroll in the woods and you stumble on him in his birthday suit holding an axe 😂 people would get arrested for less 🤣🤣

• Haha
🤣🤣 see theirs has gone up 105k since they bought it. Wonder where the place will be, I'm going with kilcoole or greystones 🤔

Reactions: 1
God love the new neighbours, that's all I can say 😬 I'd say he made quite a bit on OF and if they're selling at a profit, I imagine the new house will be quite nice!

Ah yeah definitely, sure is it 2 or 3 OF accounts between them? Both have one each and then they have a joint one. Also you have the 'PT' programmes they both do too. Say it will be a big one alright.

Just seen her Q&A and the question about vaping. She did her whole big story about quitting vaping and how bad it was for you months ago and when I was driving about I seen her car vaping a few weeks after 🤣🤣

• Haha
No, we live in the same area and she goes to my gym. So I get to see the 'behind the scenes' of the instagram videos 😆

Find it hilarious seeing what she does compared to what's on the videos. Also himself does be in there for what seems like hours, she usually leaves and then comes back and collects him

Here's a question for anyone that knows, is he banned from driving or something? You never see him drive but when they went to that competition he was driving the rental? 🤔
Yes he is banned. He's been in court twice, first for being caught with coke and the second time for driving without insurance...who does that??!! Anyways he still drives, he had videos of him in their plug in car down the back roads. It must be a pain driving him everywhere though!!!
---
Yeah he replies to all the people that subscribe it’s like a round the clock 24/7 job he said before. I think he makes more income from his own only fans from gay men than they do together! So I doubt he’ll be teaming up with anyone else but who knows 🙈
I have read comments from a gay forum and obviously his responses are from a bot and when he does respond in person he is quite homophobic. Not surprised

Yes he is banned. He's been in court twice, first for being caught with coke and the second time for driving without insurance...who does that??!! Anyways he still drives, he had videos of him in their plug in car down the back roads. It must be a pain driving him everywhere though!!!
---

I have read comments from a gay forum and obviously his responses are from a bot and when he does respond in person he is quite homophobic. Not surprised
Like HOW can you be homophobe and also keep a means of income from gay men? Ha like who's paying him?! I struggle to believe he can hold a conversation with his kid, never mind an adult 🤣🤣🤣
---
Is he missus as bad with the pics? Being leaked on twitter

• Haha
Like HOW can you be homophobe and also keep a means of income from gay men? Ha like who's paying him?! I struggle to believe he can hold a conversation with his kid, never mind an adult 🤣🤣🤣
---
Is he missus as bad with the pics? Being leaked on twitter
Jesus they must be feeling the crunch if she's back on it with the pics. All pre pregnancy obviously 😂 sure double buggies and 7 seaters are expensive.

How many times has she said oh it wasn't planned, like clearly it wasn't but don't keep going on about it. I'd say she's raging. Had the big dreams ya know.

What’s the story with the lives? He came up on my fyp 9 hours ago in his kitchen making burgers and now it’s the exact same live, 9 hours later. He’s not live at all. It’s a prerecord. Why though? Surely he’s not making money from it? Nobody’s gifting or anything.

What’s the story with the lives? He came up on my fyp 9 hours ago in his kitchen making burgers and now it’s the exact same live, 9 hours later. He’s not live at all. It’s a prerecord. Why though? Surely he’s not making money from it? Nobody’s gifting or anything.
Same live going again this morning…

Why did she get a free buggy??? She must’ve done a Beggy Mitchell on it. Times must be tough if she’s looking for a free buggy.