Matty Gilbert, does O.F & lives in a lift, cant wear a shirt in Tayto Park bcz hes Gods gi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he was covering himself against backlash from other competitors with the 5% comment, but didn't get the impression at all that he was referring to themselves! Especially as he said "everyone is on Peds" first, then corrected himself to 95%. His answer to the genetics question then all but confirmed it.

I know nothing about competing or how likely it is that everyone is on steroids. I found the last few weeks interesting watching the run up to Maria's two competitions - although I had to skip any Q&As as I can't bear her voice - so it's a shame to see she was being creative with the truth that it was just down to diet and exercise.
It is in her best interests to pretend her body is achievable with diet and exercise for her clients. My concern is that they are recommending peds for people who just want to look nice in a bikini on holiday. He didn't mention going for bloods first I don't think. But you do still have to work v hard and eat well on peds.

Reactions: 1
It is in her best interests to pretend her body is achievable with diet and exercise for her clients. My concern is that they are recommending peds for people who just want to look nice in a bikini on holiday. He didn't mention going for bloods first I don't think. But you do still have to work v hard and eat well on peds.
Lots of good points there!

There’s a Matty and Maria twitter as well that they don’t hide very much.. like your oldest kids are 13 or nearly, they’re old enough to go on twitter there’s so much they can see!! 🙈 whatever about OF you’ve to pay but anyone can see twitter even her own da if he wanted to 🫣

You don't even have to pay to watch them on OF, a quick Google brings up plenty of leaked vids 🤢 wonder were the twins conceived on camera for anyone to see 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 2
There’s a Matty and Maria twitter as well that they don’t hide very much.. like your oldest kids are 13 or nearly, they’re old enough to go on twitter there’s so much they can see!! 🙈 whatever about OF you’ve to pay but anyone can see twitter even her own da if he wanted to 🫣
What's the name of it? Although I can't unsee his a**hole from his own 🤮

Oh god, I won't be able to look them in the eye at all now! She must be flat out pushing the OF to get mula for the twins.

Also she talks like that in real life, expressions and all!

• Haha
Do you know her in person?🙈
No, we live in the same area and she goes to my gym. So I get to see the 'behind the scenes' of the instagram videos 😆

Find it hilarious seeing what she does compared to what's on the videos. Also himself does be in there for what seems like hours, she usually leaves and then comes back and collects him

Here's a question for anyone that knows, is he banned from driving or something? You never see him drive but when they went to that competition he was driving the rental? 🤔

Ah okay! 😅 I have to say I don’t mind her, like there’s worse out than her. Besides the whole only fans thing each to their own 😂 if they can make money from it fair play. Him though I dunno just seems like a bit of a knob 😂

The driving I’ve actually no idea! I thought in their announcement video he was in the drivers seat in the car part but could be wrong, I’ll have to go back and check 😂

Are they doing OF even now? I got the impression they were fi ished with it. Could obviously be wrong but he's isn't appealing at all and on her tiktok he looks so dozey

Ah okay! 😅 I have to say I don’t mind her, like there’s worse out than her. Besides the whole only fans thing each to their own 😂 if they can make money from it fair play. Him though I dunno just seems like a bit of a knob 😂

The driving I’ve actually no idea! I thought in their announcement video he was in the drivers seat in the car part but could be wrong, I’ll have to go back and check 😂
Ah yeah she's not the worst, find it mad people are trying to get figures like them paying for their online 'PT' course when they are/were taking steroids. But hey, everyone had their own choice to make.

Yeah he comes across that way. He let veil slip that time when she was competing and someone said she looked thin and he was on IG calling everyone else Fat C**Ts 🙊

Never seen him drive
---
Are they doing OF even now? I got the impression they were fi ished with it. Could obviously be wrong but he's isn't appealing at all and on her tiktok he looks so dozey
Well they are still promoting it and the accounts are still open (and it says they are online). I'm sure they have plenty of 'material' recorded anyways 😉

Anytime I pass him in the gym he's talking about protein 🤣 think she is definitely the brains
---
Matty Gilbert the passenger princess 😂
Haha too busy replying to all the men to drive 🙊

• Haha
Ah yeah she's not the worst, find it mad people are trying to get figures like them paying for their online 'PT' course when they are/were taking steroids. But hey, everyone had their own choice to make.

Yeah he comes across that way. He let veil slip that time when she was competing and someone said she looked thin and he was on IG calling everyone else Fat C**Ts 🙊

Never seen him drive
---

Well they are still promoting it and the accounts are still open (and it says they are online). I'm sure they have plenty of 'material' recorded anyways 😉

Anytime I pass him in the gym he's talking about protein 🤣 think she is definitely the brains
---

Haha too busy replying to all the men to drive 🙊
Is that part true? He needs to DM paying "customers"? Would ya say he will swap partners when she shows very heavy, to keep that income steady? I think I said it b4 but read comments ages ago where someone wrote how he was on lads night in Wicklow and he was with another woman 😲

Yeah he replies to all the people that subscribe it’s like a round the clock 24/7 job he said before. I think he makes more income from his own only fans from gay men than they do together! So I doubt he’ll be teaming up with anyone else but who knows 🙈

Yeah I remember him mentioning somewhere that he had a 5 year driving ban. If you google his name there’s an article about the first time he was banned.

No, we live in the same area and she goes to my gym. So I get to see the 'behind the scenes' of the instagram videos 😆

Find it hilarious seeing what she does compared to what's on the videos. Also himself does be in there for what seems like hours, she usually leaves and then comes back and collects him

Here's a question for anyone that knows, is he banned from driving or something? You never see him drive but when they went to that competition he was driving the rental? 🤔

Yeah I remember him mentioning somewhere that he had a 5 year driving ban. If you google his name there’s an article about the first time he was banned.
Yeah I had read the first one from years ago about the insurance but couldn't see any recent one. Looks like the driving with no insurance ran in the family if you Google the address from then. Also that house is blurred out on Google maps 🤔
---
Also forgot to mention they put their house up for sale, must need more room with the twins on the way. If the walls could talk 🫣

Last edited: