Matty Gilbert, does O.F & lives in a lift, cant wear a shirt in Tayto Park bcz hes Gods gi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any info/tea on this fella... seems boring as F#ck after appearing on Claire Byrne show, claims he's earning a fortune with O.F, claims on his fianceesTiktok, that he has a wandering eye

He reshared this one's insta story, after his stags in Spain, she has commented a few times on his insta posts, suggesting she is very "into" him.... bit odd considering he's getting married next wk

Attachments

Blocked him on tik tok he’s a clown and I cringe when I used to see him.

Reactions: 4
They are in an open relationship. I subscribed to their onlyfans once when it was free just to be nosey and he’s always talking about sleeping with other girls and stuff on there. I’m sure he even has videos with other onlyfans creators/other girls

• Sick
Reactions: 2
They are in an open relationship. I subscribed to their onlyfans once when it was free just to be nosey and he’s always talking about sleeping with other girls and stuff on there. I’m sure he even has videos with other onlyfans creators/other girls
Like how can you marry someone that does that? Money makes that girl lose self respect but heyyy she "secure" in herself 🙄

Come on!!!! This fella got ripped apart on Tiktok, plenty of ppl don't like the guy, so can we Plz get this thread moving!!!! 🙏

Reactions: 3
He is so unbelievably embarrassing. I blocked him on tik tok, he makes you cringe internally

Reactions: 1
So, he got covid after all they're 'covid isn't real and no vaccine' shite... Wonder if they think its real now 🤔

Don’t know much about this guy just seen him on that show about OF and he came across as a right bleeping idiot 😭 so is he ain’t vax too?

Read the comments on his tik tok videos....

She had a video up ages ago saying it wasn't real, she 'never saw' any covid and won't be getting the vaccine.
I have him blocked on tik tok. He's a clown. And so is she by the sounds of the above!

I couldn't see any mention of Covid on their Tik Tok, ubder which post? But not surprised! They are such 🤡 🤡 I am not saying they are not in an opem relationship, but he would have to alude to forking other girls for his OF. Otherwise he is an unobtainable boring married man.

Maria is definitely baywatch/crimewatch sorry to say 🥴 And he is for me too, can see why he has beard when he shaved it off recently!

I couldn't see any mention of Covid on their Tik Tok, ubder which post? But not surprised! They are such 🤡 🤡 I am not saying they are not in an opem relationship, but he would have to alude to forking other girls for his OF. Otherwise he is an unobtainable boring married man.

Maria is definitely baywatch/crimewatch sorry to say 🥴 And he is for me too, can see why he has beard when he shaved it off recently!

Check out the one of him in the kitchen...half naked. Someone comments it under that.

She is the biggest 🤡 out there, with her 'fitness' business...I doubt she's even qualified for it. She charges mad money for it too.

Her accent would go through you so put on!! Guy I know when to school with the two of them and she definitely doesn’t talk like that! Cringe

I've heard he walks about like a celeb in Dundrum shopping centre... couple of cheating rumours when out with the boys but hard to know. She's got a body to die for but yea her accent is so American Irish, singing her words on her stories 🙉

He seems as dim.... I seen on a show about only fans where he was on it he said his OF is mainly men. He also said he wouldn't make as much money as women either.. Hence to why she's on it too.. Maybe I'm being a prude but in a few years time when the child can Google wouldnt you be embarrassed