Matty Gilbert, does O.F & lives in a lift, cant wear a shirt in Tayto Park bcz hes Gods gi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes he is banned. He's been in court twice, first for being caught with coke and the second time for driving without insurance...who does that??!! Anyways he still drives, he had videos of him in their plug in car down the back roads. It must be a pain driving him everywhere though!!!
---

I have read comments from a gay forum and obviously his responses are from a bot and when he does respond in person he is quite homophobic. Not surprised
Had seen the insurance one (seems to run in the family 🙊) but didn't know about the coke, had heard when I first joined the gym that they were mad on the bag but that was years ago. Yeah sure she does be in the gym, leaves and goes wherever and then comes back to pick him up 😂

They put the pictures uo themselves on twitter don't they?

Reactions: 1
I don’t think they’re as well off as they’d have you believe. I’ve heard from someone who knows someone who’s been to see it, said there was mould, a smell and that thing in the back was rotten and full of dog poop.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Given the absolute filth of their constantly filmed front door, I wouldn't have credited them as being particularly house proud. But ugh 😑

I don’t think they’re as well off as they’d have you believe. I’ve heard from someone who knows someone who’s been to see it, said there was mould, a smell and that thing in the back was rotten and full of dog poop.

Given the absolute filth of their constantly filmed front door, I wouldn't have credited them as being particularly house proud. But ugh 😑
YES!!! Absolutely filthy that door. Like wouldn’t you think if you were putting it out there for the world to see you’d clean now and again.

Reactions: 2
YES!!! Absolutely filthy that door. Like wouldn’t you think if you were putting it out there for the world to see you’d clean now and again.
I'm no clean freak, but if there was one spot in my home that I filmed constantly for the world to see and made money from, I'd stop fiddling with my bits on camera for 5 minutes and give it a quick scrub 🤣

Is she still getting the hair bleached and the lips done until recently??

I feel like something bad is going to come out about him he gives me the creeps

Of the Matty topic but I noticed kelliefenellfitness is flat out buying herself followers, she'd Twelve hundred in lockdown but has Seven hundred thousand +😂😂😂😂 now. Every second one is a bott. How embarrassing or how desperate can she get.