mattsmartfitness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but he has to be in the closet I’m so confused as to how he could be with a woman with that personality? He’s an average gym man with no charisma

Reactions: 2
Why is he using bondi sands not getting the proper tan they have! I got the impression the tan is important and not something to skimp on. He’s using dark not even ultra dark

Reactions: 1
Why is he using bondi sands not getting the proper tan they have! I got the impression the tan is important and not something to skimp on. He’s using dark not even ultra dark
Because he messed himself over the first time spending all the money and expecting to automatically place. Probs has 0 money left or left it to the last minute

Is he not tanning up more, I thought the darker the better for body building competitions?
I mean what do I know, say here watching the Olympics….

Is he not tanning up more, I thought the darker the better for body building competitions?
I mean what do I know, say here watching the Olympics….
Exactly what I was thinking! I used to fake tan myself darker than that back in the day

Ooo he’s on stage now, that girl has gone live

There’s only 4 of them in the class! Who’s gonna be the unlucky one to not place

Edited - oh sorry no there’s not the girl was just cutting half the screen off

3rd out of 5 is still not great. If it was a bigger group of people yeah it would be something lol