Matt Hancock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Health Secretary Matt Hancock has admitted breaking social distancing rules after pictures of him kissing an aide were published in a newspaper. He said he had "let people down" after photos emerged of him with Gina Coladangelo - whom he appointed - and was "very sorry"." (BBC).

Very sorry like he is a child in school who has said something mean to another child or teacher. Pathetic!!

Reactions: 18
"Health Secretary Matt Hancock has admitted breaking social distancing rules after pictures of him kissing an aide were published in a newspaper. He said he had "let people down" after photos emerged of him with Gina Coladangelo - whom he appointed - and was "very sorry"." (BBC).

Very sorry like he is a child in school who has said something mean to another child or teacher. Pathetic!!
More like… Sorry I got caught!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
That's quite a photo. Do we know who took it?!
CCTV from his workplace.

The woman is an old university friend of his who he appointed in role.

He has just released a statement - he won’t be resigning, accepts he broke social distancing, asks for privacy.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The thought of him having sex is really disturbing. 🤮🤮 I've never liked him and he just has a face you want to slap.

One of my fave memes:
Screenshot_20210615-154354_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Affair aside for a second, he's completely gone against the very thing the government pleads us to do...distancing 🙄 Why do we bother listening to hypocrites?

Reactions: 50
I feel sorry for his wife, I hope she was pre warned about this coming out. He is a slimey toad, but very convenient that this has come out now.

Reactions: 47
He literally keeps digging himself a bigger hole and making himself more unlikeable.

What a stupid balding bleep. Scummy posh bleep. Do as I say not as I do bastard. duck off parasite.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Health Secretary Matt Hancock has admitted breaking social distancing rules
😂😂😂

the wife and children will be happy he’s owned up to his covid related error 😂

we don’t want him spreading the virus or giving mixed Messages to the public,

soreading his dick around and destroying his family, that’s cool 🤣

Reactions: 22
😂😂😂

the wife and children will be happy he’s owned up to his covid related error 😂

we don’t want him spreading the virus or giving mixed Messages to the public,

soreading his dick around and destroying his family, that’s cool 🤣
THIS! 100%! I feel so sorry for his wife and children.

Reactions: 13
The thing is, who would want to replace him? Health Sec is a poisoned chalice at the best of times, let alone in the middle of a pandemic. Hunt was hated by the medical profession and only stayed in the job so long because they couldn't get anyone else to take it on.

Reactions: 12
The thing is, who would want to replace him? Health Sec is a poisoned chalice at the best of times, let alone in the middle of a pandemic. Hunt only stayed in the job so long because nobody else wanted it.
Probably Gove. His name was mentioned in Boris’ emails to replace Hancock, but he didn’t do it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.