Mason Mount

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladies. I’m putting it out there. I’m having a few wines tonight and I will not be held responsible for my actions.
As long as your actions involve posting as many tongue/boner/muscles pics of Mason that you can get your horny hands on then honey, I’m here for it 🥂🥂

Reactions: 1
Ladies. I’m putting it out there. I’m having a few wines tonight and I will not be held responsible for my actions.
Think U should message and tell him to come please his tattle ladies 🥵😂😂

Think U should message and tell him to come please his tattle ladies 🥵😂😂

Sorry Tattlers , I just don’t see it.

Jack Grealish yes, got that dirty bastard vibe.

Mason’s ????…… what is it you all see?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What is their not to see

Eyes
Smile
His veins
His muscles
His girthy penis 😂😂

I’m obsessed with Mount Grealish rice Foden Pickford sancho my list is endless 😂😂

• Haha
Sorry Tattlers , I just don’t see it.

Jack Grealish yes, got that dirty bastard vibe.

Mason’s ????…… what is it you all see?
He's beautiful! The eyes, the smile, the muscular arms, the dancing, the suggestive tongue, the recently discovered girthy penis (sorry @calmyourritas 🤣) He's a top blaster but he'll make you a brew and cuddle afterwards 👌🏻 Sorry what was the question again? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
As the earlier TikTok put it he's that rare combination of cute but also hot 😍 such a perfect looking human being

Reactions: 2
Not forgetting his angry, shove you against a wall, pull your hair, spank your ass side 😉

• Heart
God he turns me right on I need more ....: asking my partner if we can get sky sports. 😂😂
I’m already trying to persuade my mate to lend me his season ticket when Chelsea come to us! I need to be within touching distance of this man! 😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.