Mason Mount

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tea break time. Or M Break time.

If only the last one was better quality 😫
Mason in speedos YES PLEASE

I am so obsessed with that video of him dancing

This thread is feeding an unhealthy crush on this man! Not a chelsea fan as well, so feel proper conflicted πŸ˜‚ . Anyway thought I would add to the photo stash for you ladies
Thankyou for your hard work I appreciate it 😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This thread is feeding an unhealthy crush on this man! Not a chelsea fan as well, so feel proper conflicted πŸ˜‚ . Anyway thought I would add to the photo stash for you ladies
Welcome! I already love you πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

Get the galdem naked indeed! You've been told Mason, get us naked!! πŸ˜› Although 32 is probably outside the age range for me to say galdem and I would never actually verbally say it! πŸ™ˆ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Ladies. I’m putting it out there. I’m having a few wines tonight and I will not be held responsible for my actions.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.