Mason Mount

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s my birthday soon. Wonder if I leave this tab open my boyfriend will take the hint and buy it for me πŸ€”
I’m going to treat myself for surviving the 6 weeks hols with 3 hormonal teenagers, a husband whose idea of helping me out around the house is shutting a door, and a cat who has taken to bringing home every conceivable bird/rodent/insect in various states of decapitation!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m going to treat myself for surviving the 6 weeks hols with 3 hormonal teenagers, a husband whose idea of helping me out around the house is shutting a door, and a cat who has taken to bringing home every conceivable bird/rodent/insect in various states of decapitation!
I think I'll just treat myself because I don't wake up each morning with Mason's boner in my back (insert other areas as appropriate) and that's very stressful for me πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think I'll just treat myself because I don't wake up each morning with Mason's boner in my back (insert other areas as appropriate) and that's very stressful for me πŸ˜‚

Hahaha f@#king brilliant!! And yes that’s a way better reason than mine!!

Damn now you got me thinking about waking up next to him!! Really need to get to bed and have a long, hard think about that!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.