Mason Mount #97 Happy Ho(e)liday! Destination unknown but we all hope it's not NYC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think they might not be where Ben posted? Maybe he has posted and they have left that place
I won’t lie a tour of Spain isn’t what I had in mind this summer

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think they might not be where Ben posted? Maybe he has posted and they have left that place
Yeah I said on the Ben thread I think they have been away all week. GP events start tomorrow?

Reactions: 2
Promoting “mason mount tour guide” well

Reactions: 5
Who are the hoes? I'm lost on the posting of the hoes!
BTW we're all so fickle we get the ick then hot boy summer starts and we all flock back!

BTW we're all so fickle we get the ick then hot boy summer starts and we all flock back!
I could probably tell you who the hoes are if they didn’t block me on instagram it was literally within 5 minutes of me following her too should have just minded my own business… what a start to the holiday

I’m just here for the gossip while waiting for someone to buy a lemonade of me so I can purchase his friend

I’m just here for the gossip while waiting for someone to buy a lemonade of me so I can purchase his friend
Do we ever see Christian on hoe holidays? Or does he only get his cock out on Snapchat?

Reactions: 4
I could probably tell you who the hoes are if they didn’t block me on instagram it was literally within 5 minutes of me following her too should have just minded my own business… what a start to the holiday
Lesson learn, if they haven't got many followers, don't follow them.. it will notify them straight away I'm using my private to stalk

Reactions: 4
Lesson learn, if they haven't got many followers, don't follow them.. it will notify them straight away I'm using my private to stalk
I’ve got two accounts and I’m blocked on both even tho I only followed her on one of them. I’m a bit of a rookie clearly but at least I know now
---
Update I can search her name on instagram and see her posts in a browser but I can’t look at her following or stories. When I open the Google link in app it comes up with this
I’m such a dumb bitch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.