Mason Mount #95 Mase reunited with his long lost dad but his broken willy is still making us sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I don’t mind making the new thread when it’s time. I feel like I haven’t made a thread in a while 😂
What title are we going with?

Reactions: 1
Guys I don’t mind making the new thread when it’s time. I feel like I haven’t made a thread in a while 😂
What title are we going with?
Oi, Mason is a twit in a hat, pass it on

10000% kidding! don’t use that. I don’t want lewis or big T shouting at me for shining a bad light on golden boy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think @Dolly27 mashed the two ideas we had together and it was something like
Mason Mount #96 twit in the hat with the itty bitty balls strikes again
I can’t find her original post for some reason I must be blind but it was something along those lines

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think @Dolly27 mashed the two ideas we had together and it was something like
Mason Mount #96 twit in the hat with the itty bitty balls strikes again
I can’t find her original post for some reason I must be blind but it was something along those lines
That’s a great one 😂. Even if he isn’t a twit 🥰😂

I finally changed my calendar to May. It’s a throwback to simpler times 😂
E2A56874-B173-4A63-9960-9265AF1B9E9F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.