Mason Mount #95 Mase reunited with his long lost dad but his broken willy is still making us sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we ready for tit to kick off today??

I'm saying this and hope I have jinxed it, that nothing will happen and we will have a peaceful Sunday

Reactions: 3
Are we ready for tit to kick off today??

I'm saying this and hope I have jinxed it, that nothing will happen and we will have a peaceful Sunday

I can think of 3 reasons why it could but itโ€™s not going happen today or ever!!
Hope everyone is having a nice bank holiday weekend ๐Ÿ˜Š

Reactions: 4
I know! I think my crystals are broken. Iโ€™ve only been able to manifest bad stuff lately.
Honestly for your sake I hope nothing kicks off with her today or youโ€™re gonna have to go into hiding ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly for your sake I hope nothing kicks off with her today or youโ€™re gonna have to go into hiding ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@AdsB if it all kicks off later
I personally donโ€™t think we will hear anything else. The comments on her last TikTok show that not much attention is given to her now.
He needs to give attention to his number 1 wag, not even a like for Woody ๐Ÿคฃ
When do we think he will be back to training for recovery?

Reactions: 5

@AdsB if it all kicks off later
I personally donโ€™t think we will hear anything else. The comments on her last TikTok show that not much attention is given to her now.
He needs to give attention to his number 1 wag, not even a like for Woody ๐Ÿคฃ
When do we think he will be back to training for recovery?
lovely little Woody being neglected by his man. Shame on you Mason. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
I might be mad with Mason without realising. Iโ€™ve just noticed my Mason calendar is still on April. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.