Mason Mount #94 mason mount hides behind a tree saying please don’t expose me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Did anyone catch the live training? 😍 of course mason was the teachers pet and stood next to Frank for the majority haha! Was a lot of cute mase and chilly moments too!
The messy hair is my fault. Had to play with something while his willy is broken. And love his lips here. So pretty and pink and pouty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Not the ideal first game to play in after being out for a while 😂🙈 He would look pretty on the bench & in the pics :love:
I'm more buzzing about tonight's game, have no hope for tomorrow!
Tommy T 😍😍😍 can’t wait 😂😂

Reactions: 3
The video is longer but he can’t release it because of Mason’s management
How do you know? Maybe they’re trying to be cautious with all the Miami stuff since all the over reaction from everyone at the time about him being there. Big T, Lewis, anyone that’s involved with his management lol if you’re seeing this I would just like to let you know we’ve all grown up and we’re mature boys and girls now so it’s safe for you to release all the Miami content. We are ready to see it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How do you know? Maybe they’re trying to be cautious with all the Miami stuff since all the over reaction from everyone at the time about him being there. Big T, Lewis, anyone that’s involved with his management lol if you’re seeing this I would just like to let you know we’ve all grown up and we’re mature boys and girls now so it’s safe for you to release all the Miami content. We are ready to see it!!
Someone asked & it was in the comments. The guy said it was his management. He also said it with something to do with his contract which could be to do with image rights etc

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Someone asked & it was in the comments. The guy said it was his management. He also said it with something to do with his contract which could be to do with image rights etc
Oh probably then. Maybe it’s because he’s got his chelsea stuff on in the video then it counts as him representing chelsea or something idk 🤷‍♀️
---

The players didn't like the American tour last year? I didn’t know this. I wish they’d switch it up with where they go. For selfish reasons I’d obviously like them to stay in Europe so the times to watch the games aren’t like 4am

Last edited:
Oh probably then. Maybe it’s because he’s got his chelsea stuff on in the video then it counts as him representing chelsea or something idk 🤷‍♀️
---

The players didn't like the American tour last year? I didn’t know this. I wish they’d switch it up with where they go. For selfish reasons I’d obviously like them to stay in Europe so the times to watch the games aren’t like 4am
It was all the travelling part of it they didn’t like. they went from vegas to Florida didn’t they from what I remember? Too much has happened since for my memory😂 This time round I think it’s all based in one state so there not flying around a lot and different time zones etc
---
Out of curiosity where is Liverpool’s preseason tour gonna be?👀😂😂
---

Ahhh Asia apparently

It was all the travelling part of it they didn’t like. they went from vegas to Florida didn’t they from what I remember? Too much has happened since for my memory😂 This time round I think it’s all based in one state so there not flying around a lot and different time zones etc
---
---

Ahhh Asia apparently
Not America apparently so no tour guide Mason if he swaps teams 😂

• Haha
---

Yeah the game times :sleep: with Todd being the boss can't see them going anywhere else 😂 Last Asia tour was 2017
---
---

Ahhh Asia apparently
I did enjoy the content from the US tour 🥵

It’s because of Betts… he’s a bit of a dilf 😛
---

i completely forgot Rudi plays for Madrid!
We should have never let him go 😭
Also my head is telling me we’re going to get beat by Real Madrid but my heart is telling me we’re winning the UCL

---
Where is landover? Only ever heard of the car brand didn’t know it had a whole city or state or whatever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.