Mason Mount #94 mason mount hides behind a tree saying please don’t expose me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The value of those fines are outrageous but the fines themselves absolutely. Make them follow rules they need it as athletes.
That kind of money is just pocket change for chelsea footballers when they’re literally on millions a year… oh how the other half live 😭

Reactions: 3
That kind of money is just pocket change for chelsea footballers when they’re literally on millions a year… oh how the other half live 😭
Expect Poor Mason. He only makes 75 thousand a week 😭. We might need to get a collection plate going just in case. 🤣

• Haha
What is happening with mason?! He was fine the other day. I’m sorry I’m going to say it I’m not buying all this at all.
---

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.