Mason Mount #94 mason mount hides behind a tree saying please don’t expose me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally.
hopefully things will get a bit more positive from now on. Fingers crossed

Reactions: 7

This sums up my thoughts on it. Tbh I genuinely thought we’d have him until end of season.
i wonder who we get for next season 👀 I am glad they’re not bringing a manager straight in now and gonna wait and give him a preseason etc first. Feels more stable doing it this way and with an interim for time being
---
I am the new manager 😂
Can you play mase and CP regularly please

Reactions: 5
Yes ladies, mason and cp will start every time
Mason is captain
You are all allowed in the dressing room after the game
And I’ve thrown the undershirts away

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Mason is captain
Can I sit inbetween mason and cp during lunch 😛

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Mason is captain
Yes we’re all vips access all areas 😝
Captain Mase 🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
The irony is this actually happens haha! Chelsea sack tuchel and he goes Bayern. Bayern sack naglesmann and he comes to Chelsea all in the same season 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The irony is this actually happens haha! Chelsea sack tuchel and he goes Bayern. Bayern sack naglesmann and he comes to Chelsea all in the same season 😅

I can see this happening 🤣 lots of managers out of work. Not known of 2 managers to be sacked on the same day! This prem season has been mental!
Good luck to the next one working with Todd 😬 he is to take some of blame

Last edited:
I can see this happening 🤣 lots of managers out of work. Not known of 2 managers to be sacked on the same day! This prem season has been mental!
Good luck to the next one working with Todd 😬 he is to take some of blame
Doesn't he have some drama around him like Tuchel did? Not sex dungeons but 😂

It's so mad if they get him. Literally swapping teams 😂

• Haha
Doesn't he have some drama around him like Tuchel did? Not sex dungeons but 😂

It's so mad if they get him. Literally swapping teams 😂
Is this Naglesmann??? I read he lost the dressing room & fell out with some players but not sure what else.
The sex dungeons - Todd wasn’t a fan 🤣

Is this Naglesmann??? I read he lost the dressing room & fell out with some players but not sure what else.
The sex dungeons - Todd wasn’t a fan 🤣
Yeah Naglesmann. His girlfriend worked for a German newspaper. She had to leave her job and then was reported that he had split up with her but not sure what the drama was around him apart from the dressing room thing.

** oh it says he lost the dressing and his affair was supposed to have caused issues as well

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.