Mason Mount #94 mason mount hides behind a tree saying please don’t expose me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's so gorgeous!! As much I want him to sign contract with Chelsea. I feel that he deserves better than being unappreciated and trolled by fans

Reactions: 3
He's so gorgeous!! As much I want him to sign contract with Chelsea. I feel that he deserves better than being unappreciated and trolled by fans
I feel like the real life fans appreciate him. Twitter fans not as much.
the fans were right to boo them and mostly Potter. It was horrible to watch that game. He went to say again that they gave their all. Clearly his tactics are not working. But whatever they gave their all so it’s fine

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I feel like the real life fans appreciate him. Twitter fans not as much.
the fans were right to boo them and mostly Potter. It was horrible to watch that game. He went to say again that they gave their all. Clearly his tactics are not working. But whatever they gave their all so it’s fine
I know we have to build a team but surely we shouldn’t be this bad during a rebuild? Chelsea are an absolute disaster and I don’t know what the issue is. The owners? The manager? The players? All of the above? Whatever it is they need to sort it out asap

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know we have to build a team but surely we shouldn’t be this bad during a rebuild? Chelsea are an absolute disaster and I don’t know what the issue is. The owners? The manager? The players? All of the above? Whatever it is they need to sort it out asap

I think his tactics are simply not working. He’s got no leader power in him. Saying the boys gave their all and that the statistics were great, that’s bullshit. He knows it.
I just read Tuchel comments after his first game, he sounded already so much more plausible.

I think lacking a decent striker/number 9, playing players out of position, formation changes are just some of the issues in my opinion. Potter seems out of his depth
Just seen he said the usual in his post match interview 🥱
At least we got some pics of Mase hope he will be back Tuesday

So who is gonna brave it and call Voldemort and tell him exactly where potter is?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was at the game today and what a shambles. Atmosphere was absolutely dead. None of the fans behind potter. And didn’t even get mason on 😞

Reactions: 6
AA621D0E-9646-47E1-971C-BC772AF7A06F.jpeg

are they referring to me as nyc?!?! Jeez I can’t catch a break can I? I’m going through enough with a possible prince hair return 🤢 and now the nyc allegations are back 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who's going to take over from Potter then?

Also if they pay Potter off does it cut into ffp?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.