Mason Mount #94 mason mount hides behind a tree saying please don’t expose me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Reece’s hair was a bit of a jump scare in the last pic 😂
---
080546E0-7092-4F96-A04F-A00522CC2711.jpeg
Im so happy with all these new pictures
---

My manager always!!
watch me crying on the thread in 2 weeks when he knocks us out the ucl 😂
---
Jaz just posted showing mila is at the game. We might get uncle mase content with baby mila!! 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Reece’s hair was a bit of a jump scare in the last pic 😂
---
View attachment 2071265Im so happy with all these new pictures
---

My manager always!!
watch me crying on the thread in 2 weeks when he knocks us out the ucl 😂
---
Jaz just posted showing mila is at the game. We might get uncle mase content with baby mila!! 🥰
Loving all this content :love:
I like you're optimism that we will get passed Real first! No way after that 1st half 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Loving all this content :love:
I like you're optimism that we will get passed Real first! No way after that 1st half 😩
Oh yeah we’re playing Real Madrid first 😂🤦‍♀️ my bad idk why I thought we were playing Bayern lol chelsea are actually a disaster but at least mason isn’t on the pitch so surely he won’t get the blame for this loss

Oh yeah we’re playing Real Madrid first 😂🤦‍♀️ my bad idk why I thought we were playing Bayern lol chelsea are actually a disaster but at least mason isn’t on the pitch so surely he won’t get the blame for this loss
Of course he is. They’ll find a way to blame him for the two goals.

• Sad
It could happen... Bayern need to beat City! Looking forward to that battle.
I hope he will come on at least we get to see him! Even if this match is a tit show :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
I’m waisting my time watching this game aren’t I. Mason is not coming in today 😩

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.