Mason Mount #94 mason mount hides behind a tree saying please don’t expose me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Hope they went to the lovely Italian restaurant to the right of this picture 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Wait has he deleted it cause of the hate or because Twitter is changing as I read it as because of how Twitter is changing? But I don’t blame him either way couldn’t imagine having read so much hate comments all the time!

Wait has he deleted it cause of the hate or because Twitter is changing as I read it as because of how Twitter is changing? But I don’t blame him either way couldn’t imagine having read so much hate comments all the time!
I think it’s because of that mainly, many celebrities are doing it as well.

Don’t you have to pay for a blue tick now? I never really used it & think it’s so toxic.
Good that he is doing it - wonder if anyone else will?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.