Mason Mount #87 It’s Dickmas Time! πŸŽ„πŸŽ…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread #87 everyone! I can’t believe how fast these threads have been moving lately. Thanks to @MissDolly for the thread title! πŸ«ΆπŸ’™

Recap:
- We started off the last thread with some 😈 thoughts… I know what more do you expect from us? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚ we discussed which order we would love the England squad the most (that’s making it sound a bit more PG lol)
- Chelsea continued to mug mase, RLC and jorgi off by releasing the full video of their magnificent acting skills. All I will say is they deserve an Oscar πŸ˜‚
- @StephenTJackson celebrated his birthday. Mason also released a shirtless pic on the same day! Coincidence? I think not
- Also the photoshoot released provided us with new shirtless content it did also show us his claws 🦢🀒
- England played USA in the World Cup. The game ended 0-0 πŸ˜” not only that but mason had his long sleeves on for the whole first half 😭 this man and his body temperature lol
- Mason supposedly turned down some hefty contracts with Chelsea. He knows how much he needs after the FBC raided the bar 🍹 🍺
- We got a cute video of uncle mase and summer. The best duo!! πŸ₯°
- There was a couple rumours going round that one of the reasons mason isn’t signing a new contract with Chelsea is because of the abuse he’s been getting online 😭
- @louise0408 is scared of Reece πŸ˜‚
- The most hilarious fan account was made about mason and Maria πŸ˜‚ the edits are just next level! Anyone need a couch? πŸ›‹
- Mason finally provided uncle mase content for us sharing a picture of him with his nephew and nieces 😊 looks like the competition for the best uncle award has started
- Again we talked about our top 10 for what was meant to be the England team but then turned into the Chelsea team and then just any team you like. We would never settle unless we got what we wanted πŸ˜‚
- Mason seems to have been inspired to take up yoga πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈ
- This thread is definitely not PG I can’t be including it in my family friendly recaps
- The OG mason thread creator paid us a visit and we discussed how the thread started and which of the thread members still here had been simping since day one ☝
- The Declan rice trim was inspired by manny from ice age #confirmed
- Chelsea got Man City in the FA Cup draw 😭
- @ellavaday29 is on a mission to become a VIP ⭐ I think the only thing motivating her is racing @AdsB to the finish line lol
- @louise0408 had a geography lesson where she learned many things. Who knew Portsmouth was in Hampshire, that pompey was not the name of the football team, Portsmouth was not just a port and people actually lived there and dover is also a town!!… everyone except Louise πŸ˜‚
- We discussed how everyone chose their profile pictures
- @louise0408 confused us all again by randomly talking about chilly in amongst a conversation about Christian πŸ˜‚ are they celibate? I wish I could tell you lol
- Stacey is the queen of providing family content. She knows exactly what we need!
- Carlotta seems to have sunk her claws into Declan. Let’s hope it was just a one time thing and we’re not getting some questionable dec outfits in the future 🀞
- England beat wales 3-0! Mason didn’t play but somehow the twitter trolls still managed to find reasons to hate on him πŸ™„ at least we got the sweetest uncle mase content after the match πŸ₯°
- We got some exclusive BTS content from mason on instagram. From bereals to birds πŸ’© on luke shaw. Keep this content up mason!!!
- And last but certainly not least the king of dickmas is back!!! @StephenTJackson released his day 1 of dickmas special!! πŸ₯³πŸŽ„

Can I just say the last thread was very NSFW!! I didn’t even realise until I was reading it back 🀣
Now to end with some uncle mase because that seems to be a reoccurring theme throughout this World Cup
F2699AC6-DA7D-4650-9A26-B9137A4EFD9D.png
FFD0A270-4D89-4AC0-B146-743A3ECAC976.png
8689D31B-0D9A-47C6-9B1A-6726EA0DDB67.jpeg
F7043352-E413-48AA-9AB8-393EFB120DB7.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Declan is such a good friend sticking up for mason. I hope he’s telling the truth when he says the hate doesn’t get to him but even him saying that shows that he does see it which makes me sad πŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you for the new thread @katiestewart
I love that dec has come out and supported mason! He is bound to see the hate from what I gather it’s online hate apparently if you go to Chelsea everyone loves him! It’s just jealousy and I always say could these people saying stuff get on a pitch and do a better job? No they can’t there is a reason he is a footballer and these online bullies aren’t x

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Declan is such a good friend sticking up for mason. I hope he’s telling the truth when he says the hate doesn’t get to him but even him saying that shows that he does see it which makes me sad πŸ˜”
I do like dec’s interviews as he answers the questions & sometimes say stuff he shouldn’t πŸ˜‚
Mason appears more media savvy
I hope he’s ok & he seems to have a good support network round him.
@katiestewart thanks for the new thread
9166A968-F94C-4430-8422-CFFC641153C3.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Welcome to thread #87 everyone! I can’t believe how fast these threads have been moving lately. Thanks to @MissDolly for the thread title! πŸ«ΆπŸ’™

Recap:
- We started off the last thread with some 😈 thoughts… I know what more do you expect from us? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚ we discussed which order we would love the England squad the most (that’s making it sound a bit more PG lol)
- Chelsea continued to mug mase, RLC and jorgi off by releasing the full video of their magnificent acting skills. All I will say is they deserve an Oscar πŸ˜‚
- @StephenTJackson celebrated his birthday. Mason also released a shirtless pic on the same day! Coincidence? I think not
- Also the photoshoot released provided us with new shirtless content it did also show us his claws 🦢🀒
- England played USA in the World Cup. The game ended 0-0 πŸ˜” not only that but mason had his long sleeves on for the whole first half 😭 this man and his body temperature lol
- Mason supposedly turned down some hefty contracts with Chelsea. He knows how much he needs after the FBC raided the bar 🍹 🍺
- We got a cute video of uncle mase and summer. The best duo!! πŸ₯°
- There was a couple rumours going round that one of the reasons mason isn’t signing a new contract with Chelsea is because of the abuse he’s been getting online 😭
- @louise0408 is scared of Reece πŸ˜‚
- The most hilarious fan account was made about mason and Maria πŸ˜‚ the edits are just next level! Anyone need a couch? πŸ›‹
- Mason finally provided uncle mase content for us sharing a picture of him with his nephew and nieces 😊 looks like the competition for the best uncle award has started
- Again we talked about our top 10 for what was meant to be the England team but then turned into the Chelsea team and then just any team you like. We would never settle unless we got what we wanted πŸ˜‚
- Mason seems to have been inspired to take up yoga πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈ
- This thread is definitely not PG I can’t be including it in my family friendly recaps
- The OG mason thread creator paid us a visit and we discussed how the thread started and which of the thread members still here had been simping since day one ☝
- The Declan rice trim was inspired by manny from ice age #confirmed
- Chelsea got Man City in the FA Cup draw 😭
- @ellavaday29 is on a mission to become a VIP ⭐ I think the only thing motivating her is racing @AdsB to the finish line lol
- @louise0408 had a geography lesson where she learned many things. Who knew Portsmouth was in Hampshire, that pompey was not the name of the football team, Portsmouth was not just a port and people actually lived there and dover is also a town!!… everyone except Louise πŸ˜‚
- We discussed how everyone chose their profile pictures
- @louise0408 confused us all again by randomly talking about chilly in amongst a conversation about Christian πŸ˜‚ are they celibate? I wish I could tell you lol
- Stacey is the queen of providing family content. She knows exactly what we need!
- Carlotta seems to have sunk her claws into Declan. Let’s hope it was just a one time thing and we’re not getting some questionable dec outfits in the future 🀞
- England beat wales 3-0! Mason didn’t play but somehow the twitter trolls still managed to find reasons to hate on him πŸ™„ at least we got the sweetest uncle mase content after the match πŸ₯°
- We got some exclusive BTS content from mason on instagram. From bereals to birds πŸ’© on luke shaw. Keep this content up mason!!!
- And last but certainly not least the king of dickmas is back!!! @StephenTJackson released his day 1 of dickmas special!! πŸ₯³πŸŽ„

Can I just say the last thread was very NSFW!! I didn’t even realise until I was reading it back 🀣
Now to end with some uncle mase because that seems to be a reoccurring theme throughout this World Cup
View attachment 1775886View attachment 1775887View attachment 1775888View attachment 1775889
smashing recap @katiestewart 😍

I do like dec’s interviews as he answers the questions & sometimes say stuff he shouldn’t πŸ˜‚
Mason appears more media savvy
I hope he’s ok & he seems to have a good support network round him.
@katiestewart thanks for the new thread
View attachment 1776426
I wanna wake up to pics of Masons abs every morning πŸ₯΅πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
bleeping hell.. 42 notifications πŸ€ͺ

Thanks for a great recap as always @katiestewart I can't really taking a full credit for it as @StephenTJackson is the main inspiration for the title πŸ₯°

Hope everyone has a great Friday! Bring on topless noodle . I will need it by the end of the day please Mason

• Heart
Reactions: 6
LOVE the new thread missed all my hoes and slags and Ads (most) I have been busy parenting πŸ™„πŸ™„ but I am BACK ready to thirst xo

I also can’t stop laughing at Mason having a bauble on his head on here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
weirdly we both seem to disappear at the same time anyway πŸ˜‚ except I’m napping not parenting πŸ˜‚

I’m not changing my pic all month. The bauble fits on his head perfectly πŸ˜‚

I thought you meant on that Miami pic πŸ˜‚ the only baubles I see are in his shorts πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
weirdly we both seem to disappear at the same time anyway πŸ˜‚ except I’m napping not parenting πŸ˜‚

I’m not changing my pic all month. The bauble fits on his head perfectly πŸ˜‚

I thought you meant on that Miami pic πŸ˜‚ the only baubles I see are in his shorts πŸ˜‚
Wish I was napping my child never naps 😴😴😴

pmsl it does I love ur pic

Reactions: 3
Something new for today.

Day 2 - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
Featuring the lovely @AdsB

Wow! Adam’s kissing Declan Rice!

I saw Adam kissing Declan Rice

Underneath the mistletoe last night

He didn't see me creep

Across the hall to have a peep

He thought that I was shagged out

with our Mason, fast asleep

Then I saw Adam tickle Declan Rice

Underneath his beard so dark brown

Oh, what a laugh it would have been

If Mason had only seen

Adam kissing Declan Rice last night

I saw Adam kissing; kissing, kissing, Declan Rice

I did! I really did see Adam kissing Declan Rice

And I'm gonna tell our Mason

Then I saw Adam tickle Declan Rice

Underneath his beard so dark brown

If Mason had only seen

Adam kissing Mason Mount last night

If Mason had only seen

Adam kissing Declan Rice last night

I did! I did! I really did see Adam kissing Declan Rice

You gotta believe me! You just gotta believe me!

Come on, tattlers, believe me! You just gotta believe me!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.