Mason Mount #86 Mason can you pay our bills?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that was boring, Mason was supposed to be showing off for Stephen’s birthday 😂
And abs flash was not enough. He won't be getting anymore for the group stages. He's gonna have to win the world cup if he wants me to forgive him ruining my birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And

well I won’t pop out the champagne yet😂🤣
Keep it.. I want to be positive but they don't make it easy on me.. do you know which group are we going for a knock out with so I can see the potential opponent if we pass this group stage

Reactions: 2
If we get to the round of 16 then we should qualify with looking at group A’s teams haha! But that all depends if someone remembers to wake up England

Keep it.. I want to be positive but they don't make it easy on me.. do you know which group are we going for a knock out with so I can see the potential opponent if we pass this group stage
Winners of group B play runners up of group A. Winners of group A play runner up of group B

• Heart
And abs flash was not enough. He won't be getting anymore for the group stages. He's gonna have to win the world cup if he wants me to forgive him ruining my birthday
I’m laughing so much imagine him coming on here while he’s in bed reading that he’s ruined your birthday 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.