Mason Mount #86 Mason can you pay our bills?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1773300
Woody!! 😭
What a king, what an icon 😂

View attachment 1773311View attachment 1773312View attachment 1773313
I also found these. You can kind of see summer and poppy talking to mason. Why can’t someone just take a video of the whole area I don’t want to miss out on this uncle mase content.
Also hear me out but does anyone else look at people and think it’s like worlds colliding or is that just me? Like Nathan and summer? How do you even know each other? 😂 ok I know it’s just me and I’m weird but it makes sense in my head ok 👍
Never noticed he has his ears pierced. He my favourite wag 😂

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1773300
Woody!! 😭
What a king, what an icon 😂

View attachment 1773311View attachment 1773312View attachment 1773313
I also found these. You can kind of see summer and poppy talking to mason. Why can’t someone just take a video of the whole area I don’t want to miss out on this uncle mase content.
Also hear me out but does anyone else look at people and think it’s like worlds colliding or is that just me? Like Nathan and summer? How do you even know each other? 😂 ok I know it’s just me and I’m weird but it makes sense in my head ok 👍
He’s the most iconic Wag. He puts all the other wags in his pocket. Look at him. Also his hair looks great now!!

Reactions: 7
I'm holding my tongue trying not to say anything back to that nasty person
Me too!! They’re being so rude for no reason. It makes the whole thread look bad when really it’s just one person
I honestly dont mind her.. Some of her podcasts stuff are actually quite good for young girls
I don’t really know anything about her but I don’t mind her at all. She’s not done anything to make me dislike her I don’t think

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.