Mason Mount #85 Katie may be about to erupt cos the socks are going to the World Cup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught clips of Lion's den & the 🐺 emoji on Madders story relates to a game they’re playing. Mason is rubbish at it as he can’t lie
So I’m not going to get mason or Jude on a bagel? 🙄 way to lead me on madders 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just caught clips of Lion's den & the 🐺 emoji on Madders story relates to a game they’re playing. Mason is rubbish at it as he can’t lie
This is confusing! Im too old for this shite 😂

She’s from New Jersey. It will be from there🤣 don’t worry yourself 😂💕
If she was in Qatar, then it would be ashamed she had to be hidden from the paps and wasn't introduced to us.
The pic is the same girl I saw on her highlight ages ago. Whatever she tries to say, she can't delete the photos that were posted on thread 74 🤷‍♀️.. I got a very tan photo of myself when I was younger as well or when I came back from holiday.. I just don't keep tanning myself. Also, didn't she use to have photos on her grid where we could see tan lines around her bikini area..

Reactions: 8

If she was in Qatar, then it would be ashamed she had to be hidden from the paps and wasn't introduced to us.
The pic is the same girl I saw on her highlight ages ago. Whatever she tries to say, she can't delete the photos that were posted on thread 74 🤷‍♀️.. I got a very tan photo of myself when I was younger as well or when I came back from holiday.. I just don't keep tanning myself. Also, didn't she use to have photos on her grid where we could see tan lines around her bikini area..
She could tan dark naturally but sorry who naturally tans that dark in NYC in late November 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well i doubt she in Qatar cause she just came on my fyp on tiktok with a stupid video where she is trying to show some product or whatever that was but why on my fyp i never asked for that on my fyp!

Reactions: 3

I have no clue what the game is 😬
Look at the pics from yesterday there was so many pap pics of the wags & family she would of been seen.
Yeah she can tan then she adds extra extra dark tanning on top 🤢
Getting rid of photos speaks volumes

Look at the pics from yesterday there was so many pap pics of the wags & family she would of been seen.
He hid her on the floor behind big T’s seat 😂😂

• Haha
She ain’t there she’s just bored and wanting to be a nuisance 😂

• Haha
You can post as many baby pics as you want but nothing will compare that with your very white parents and brother to the other one. It’s blackfishing, full stop
Oh dear god that last photo 😂😂 she makes Jesy Nelson look like a ghost

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Belle said there is free alcohol on the ship! I’m off to go and see for myself!
If I see any unwanted visitors i shall throw them overboard don’t worry!

• Haha
She also massively edits her pic so I bet she looks like a potato in real life 😂 I know everyone likes a little filter but what Claire does is EXTREME. she stretches her torso for some strange reason. Please see exibhit A 😂

Aside from the colour difference (obvs) you can also see the difference in length between the navel to underboob 🥴

She’s either done a dodgy edit or is stretching her body out…. Why, mason, just why?

Attachments

She also massively edits her pic so I bet she looks like a potato in real life 😂 I know everyone likes a little filter but what Claire does is EXTREME. she stretches her torso for some strange reason. Please see exibhit A 😂

Aside from the colour difference (obvs) you can also see the difference in length between the navel to underboob 🥴

She’s either done a dodgy edit or is stretching her body out…. Why, mason, just why?
I was going to say she looks so tall in the photo but I don't think she's that tall as some of her pics do indicate that she maybe quite petite.. I have no doubt she is gorgeous in real life and totally Mason's type (apart from the blackfish bit but who knows). Also, I hope she finds the natural shade she is happy with soon.. just going to leave this here

22-11-22-19-32-02-505_deco.jpg

• Wow
I was going to say she looks so tall in the photo but I don't think she's that tall as some of her pics do indicate that she maybe quite petite.. I have no doubt she is gorgeous in real life and totally Mason's type (apart from the blackfish bit but who knows). Also, I hope she finds the natural shade she is happy with soon.. just going to leave this here

View attachment 1752307
Oh my….. this collage screams volumes

• Heart
  • Haha
I always thought to myself ‘she has a very strange long stomach’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Belle said there is free alcohol on the ship! I’m off to go and see for myself!
If I see any unwanted visitors i shall throw them overboard don’t worry!
As soon as you nearly finish a drink they ask if you want another! It’s lush 😍

View attachment 1752307
Was going to mention she appears tall or stretched. Can’t see Mason with someone taller then him he would need to tip toe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Mason’s an idiot pass it on..”

As soon as you nearly finish a drink they ask if you want another! It’s lush 😍
Are you there👀👀👀👀👀😂😂😂

Unfortunately I can only enjoy the alcohol free stuff but I will be taking home plenty of bottles in my bag (sneaking them in like I do with the glasses from pubs) ready for when I can have alcohol again 😂

• Haha
Oh my….. this collage screams volumes
I could have put more but didn't want to plaster her boobs on here.. not many decent photos to use on her grid 😅

Was going to mention she appears tall or stretched. Can’t see Mason with someone taller then him he would need to tip toe 😂
I mean he's 6'.. she looks about 6'2" in most photos.. I'm sure she's at least 5'6".. if she's shorter than that then "she's a liar" (with Davide accent) 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.