Mason Mount #85 Katie may be about to erupt cos the socks are going to the World Cup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The outfit he was was wearing when he arrived makes him look so sexy 🥵

He brought them for his next night out 😂
100% his casual wear is 😍🥵 he needs to dress himself more
Those sunglasses belong in the bin don’t care how much they cost

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Love it or hate it okay CC you had it fitted and tailored and it still looked 10 times too big am I missing something? Also the cardigan yes so cosy. And if I see those sunglasses on him in a club in Miami I’ll fly out and confiscate them.
I mean, the fact that she didn't put the the pic of the outfit as the first photo kinda say it all 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
The fact she captioned it love it or hate it 😂 I think CC and mase were the only ones that loved it lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
So... my sister doesn't think Mason is attractive.. how dare her?? Shall I send her some of Katie's collection? 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I mean, the fact that she didn't put the the pic of the outfit as the first photo kinda say it all 🤷‍♀️😂
Exactly she has only shared the top half hasn’t she 😂

Like she dresses really nice. I’m a fan of her style. But her styling of Mason sometimes is very dodgy.

So... my sister doesn't think Mason is attractive.. how dare her?? Shall I send her some of Katie's collection? 🤣🤣
She needs to have the sock treatment 😂

Reactions: 4
The fact she captioned it love it or hate it 😂 I think CC and mase were the only ones that loved it lol
She doesn't love it enough to put the pic of him in the outfit on the grid though? Considering she normally blesses us with Mason's drips (am I using it right??😅)

Exactly she has only shared the top half hasn’t she 😂

Like she dresses really nice. I’m a fan of her style. But her styling of Mason sometimes is very dodgy.
I LOVE her style and love the majority of stuff she wears.. I just feel that she is trying to make him ultra trendy when he's just a noodle and just perfectly gorgeous wearing something more classic rather than statement pieces... I mean he would look gorgeous in classic Burbury stuff, just not editorial pieces

Reactions: 7
Guys nyc is posting pictures of her baby self I swear she’s trying to tell us she’s not a blackfish 😭😭😭

and that sunset better be from New York
She’s from New Jersey. It will be from there🤣 don’t worry yourself 😂💕

Reactions: 3
Just caught clips of Lion's den & the 🐺 emoji on Madders story relates to a game they’re playing. Mason is rubbish at it as he can’t lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.