Mason Mount #85 Katie may be about to erupt cos the socks are going to the World Cup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question, because i'm unsure of the logistics of everything.
If she isn't there🤞, can she join at a later date or was there like a check in window and you had to be there before?
Probably but honestly I don’t think she’s there or ever will be. She was busy showing off her new long denim skirt on tiktok during the night last night🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she isn't there🤞, can she join at a later date or was there like a check in window and you had to be there before?
I presume she can but I’ll steal her passpoer

I’m sure we will find out soon

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m assuming you can go out at anytime plus as a guest of a player fa would sort quickly.
I don’t think she’s going at all
Probably but honestly I don’t think she’s there or ever will be. She was busy showing off her new long denim skirt on tiktok during the night last night🤣
It gives me Cartia vibes she loves a long skirt

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Score predictions guyssss! The one with the closes guess will get to sneak into mason’s room tonight 🤪
I’m going for a 3-1

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I barfed a bit watching that TikTok. That outfit is horrible

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Getty have managed get a glimpse of baby Jude. Wonder how long before pictures of us on the cruise gets leaked🤪

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.