Mason Mount #85 Katie may be about to erupt cos the socks are going to the World Cup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey has posted they are all there! She must have flown to the uk, and then back out. I’m wondering if they are having Christmas together because we need that uncle mase
Content

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Stacey has posted they are all there! She must have flown to the uk, and then back out. I’m wondering if they are having Christmas together because we need that uncle mase
Content
probably yes 🥰

i'm reading the previous pages, i still can't believe that miami mason tried to get a pussy using that horrible phrase
FewPgifX0AAn096.jpeg

good luck in WC i hope u all enjoy it but i hope u don't win!!!
i'm in qatar with my new friend, mason liked the culture of the country so much and he decided to join to be a man with several women 🤨
Picsart_22-11-21_05-16-28-912.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Good morning, it's finally match day!! 🥳
Score predictions? I'm going with 2-0

This just made me :LOL: love Kane to do a dancing celebration

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Content
She needs a medal for all that flying with 2 young kids. Hats off to her and Harry 😂! I can’t tell you how much I needed some tequila after a 4 hour flight with a 5 year old with an attitude of a 15 year old this summer🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg my heart Stacey’s latest with their little England kits on

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She needs a medal for all that flying with 2 young kids. Hats off to her and Harry 😂! I can’t tell you how much I needed some tequila after a 4 hour flight with a 5 year old with an attitude of a 15 year old this summer🤣
I did 9.5 with my one year old it was awful

Omg my heart Stacey’s latest with their little England kits on
Omg why do I want to steal them

Reactions: 1
How have I missed this instagram page. It is doing the Absolute most.
I posted about it before.. got him on dressing gown and everything 😅

This is why I haven't taken the kids back to Thailand yet since my 2nd was born.. I don't dare the flight 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s looks like Mason has a contingent of family and friends there. Happy for him!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s looks like Mason has a contingent of family and friends there. Happy for him!
Yeah I'm so happy that all his family are there for him.. and the wag..and Katie.. and US 🥰.. I bet he's buzzing

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
My god this looks grim 😬 No wonder all the wags are on a boat in the middle of the sea and only step foot in the main land to go to the stadium and come back again.

Wow! What an absolute scam! I think this will be the lowest watched world Cup due to all of the boycotting because of Qatar is ran etc. I wouldn't have gone if I had the money, it looks so unsafe! And I don't think their security or police would help or stick up for the British

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.