Mason Mount #85 Katie may be about to erupt cos the socks are going to the World Cup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys 6 pages?!?!? I was stressed I can’t lie 😂
Im really glad the tumblrinas have found out about my relationship with mason. Don’t worry girlies there’s no nyc in sight but if I see her I’ll be sure to throw her overboard lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@AdsB with your new role as my PA I hope you accept payments in the form of sock pics as I don’t have anything else to offer you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not even that photo can save us from ‘the best tour guide’
Oh god that’s right ‘Mason Mounts Tours’.
I forgot all about his side hustle. Well with contract talks slowing he might need the cash

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My god this looks grim 😬 No wonder all the wags are on a boat in the middle of the sea and only step foot in the main land to go to the stadium and come back again.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
My god this looks grim 😬 No wonder all the wags are on a boat in the middle of the sea and only step foot in the main land to go to the stadium and come back again.

Wow. I’ve seen festivals with better conditions. This reminded me of the fyre festival

Reactions: 6

You couldn’t even pay me to stay there. I’m quite happy watching from the pub 👍

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.