Mason Mount #85 Katie may be about to erupt cos the socks are going to the World Cup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rumour is Mason and Reece are out and open in a relationship within the club. Spotted smooching in a club in Newcastle.

That photo too yeah, they deleted that photo which was strange. I see it tbh! I would actually love if it was the two of them!
I donโ€™t think itโ€™s them tbh ๐Ÿ˜‚ Mase has been occupied with Miss NYC and Katie this year
haha who is Stephen?
Omg you donโ€™t know @StephenTJackson !! heโ€™s my fellow homosexual in this thread ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
haha who is Stephen?

Mason is only gay for me and Stephen ๐Ÿ˜‚
If mason is playing away without us, oh my god, I'm gonna release untold fury on his arse, balls, nipples etc, I've got a new e-stim toy to torture him play with.

๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ you both have got it baaaaaaaaaad for Mason ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Like all of us! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ˆ
I'd do anything for Mason, and I even love Prince Mason hair. Buzzcut is arguably the worst because what am I grabbing hold of then!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
heโ€™s top 3 for me behind Mase and Spicy Rice in the World Cup squad ๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 1746572
Letโ€™s be honest Adam, who isnโ€™t on your list ๐Ÿ˜

sorry for the name swap I was gonna tag Stephen for his list too cause you boys have long lists ๐Ÿ˜‚ ffs Iโ€™m tired.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.