Mason Mount #85 Katie may be about to erupt cos the socks are going to the World Cup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This boy does not take day off does he. How much work as he done in the last month? (Not complaining I love content)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This boy does not take day off does he. How much work as he done in the last month? (Not complaining I love content)
Big T is really trying to keep a jam packed diary for him to keep him away from mischief 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Big T is really trying to keep a jam packed diary for him to keep him away from mischief 😂
When we think he’s parading around in London nightclubs he’s probably going to bed at 9pm cause Big T has got him on a packed scheduled all day everyday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When we think he’s parading around in London nightclubs he’s probably going to bed at 9pm cause Big T has got him on a packed scheduled all day everyday 😂
He is in bed at 8.30pm I tuck him in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Imagine just walking around your local estate and seeing Mase just hanging around 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hmmm im really starting to think the girls not going and tbh i dont blame them it's the ethical and right thing to do

Hmmm im really starting to think the girls not going and tbh i dont blame them it's the ethical and right thing to do
Lauren, kennedy and Kate kane are going they’ve all posted in last few days getting ready for it. First game isn’t till Monday so I wouldn’t of expected them till this weekend anyways 😊

Reactions: 5
Lauren, kennedy and Kate kane are going they’ve all posted in last few days getting ready for it. First game isn’t till Monday so I wouldn’t of expected them till this weekend anyways 😊
Ooh soz I don't quite check their ig , i made the assumption based on sasha's lack of anything world cup on her ig

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.